[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSD/4.0/DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSD/4.0/DST' instead
SolaraGuy.com • View topic - Need Help Resolving Bad Tire Wear Issue
All about aftermarket Toyota Solara upgrades

Need Help Resolving Bad Tire Wear Issue

Re: Need Help Resolving Bad Tire Wear Issue

Postby Solorange » Fri Oct 29, 2010 7:55 pm

Interesting Ill have to check that.
1999 Toyota Solara SEV6 5speed
2009 Toyota Highlander Sport
2005 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon
Solorange
SolaraGuy Semi-Pro Racer
SolaraGuy Semi-Pro Racer

Re: Need Help Resolving Bad Tire Wear Issue

Postby Solorange » Tue Dec 14, 2010 7:34 pm

I think the issue has been resolved! I bought some new tires for my stock wheels yesterday from Goodyear Tire Center and they told me when they were checking alignment and the camber was way out and they couldn't adjust it any further. They said I needed camber bolts to correct it which I agreed to have them install. So hopefully the issue is resolved. Well see after next summer if the issue is completely gone. This is the fourth shop I had an alignment done in the past year and a half. The camber was at -1.6 on the passenger side.
1999 Toyota Solara SEV6 5speed
2009 Toyota Highlander Sport
2005 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon
Solorange
SolaraGuy Semi-Pro Racer
SolaraGuy Semi-Pro Racer

Previous

Return to Aftermarket Upgrades