[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSD/4.0/DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSD/4.0/DST' instead
SolaraGuy.com • View topic - Wow this new forum layout sucks
All about aftermarket Toyota Solara upgrades

Wow this new forum layout sucks

Wow this new forum layout sucks

Postby JMSinMaryland » Tue Dec 07, 2010 10:40 am

It's been a long time since I posted, thought I'd catch up with what's new in the Solara world. Go back to the old forum, this one is the most non intuitive forum layout of any I belong to :bad-words:
17" Toyota Highlander Limited wheels for sale
http://www.tundrasolutions.com/forums/g ... ed-wheels/
JMSinMaryland
SolaraGuy Street Racer
SolaraGuy Street Racer

Re: Wow this new forum layout sucks

Postby Mr_Krispy1183 » Tue Dec 07, 2010 1:54 pm

Hhahaha, switch to the subsilver layout, it's, at the very least, less hard on the eyes.
'01 zenki MCV20 Silverstream Opalescent
Mr_Krispy1183
SolaraGuy Moderator
SolaraGuy Moderator

Postby LatinDragonXJC » Tue Dec 07, 2010 4:17 pm

lol you're late.
LatinDragonXJC
SolaraGuy Street Racer
SolaraGuy Street Racer

Location: Chilltown,Jersey City, New Jersey, United States, North America, Earth, Galaxy, Aliens Belly Button

Postby kenny6683 » Wed Dec 08, 2010 2:08 pm

i thought the same before but now i am used to it.
it was just better to see the new post as soon as you entered the home page.
i think this is the only thing i really miss. sucks that you need to click additional links to find post.

you would think clicking one of these (see below) would be so simple but its actually annoying when
you are at work (like me right now) and you just want to read a few post quickly before
boss comes
" View unanswered posts • View unread posts • View new posts • View active topics "
kenny6683
SolaraGuy Driver
SolaraGuy Driver

Return to Aftermarket Upgrades