[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSD/4.0/DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSD/4.0/DST' instead
SolaraGuy.com • View topic - headlights
All about aftermarket Toyota Solara upgrades

headlights

headlights

Postby stringbean » Wed Dec 22, 2010 8:10 pm

so i was looking at these, and possibly using them to retrofit projectors in them, because my headlights dont have clear lenses, so proj would be pointless. and i like the look of the black, any suggestions guys? this a good price? i wanna do proj and halo rings.

http://cgi.ebay.ca/CAMRY-92-93-94-BLACK ... _980wt_730
stringbean
SolaraGuy Driver
SolaraGuy Driver

Re: headlights

Postby stringbean » Thu Dec 23, 2010 1:28 am

so ive tried searching ebay, and google, but what projectors have other people used for retro's and where can i buy! sorry for the newbie question.

thanks guys
stringbean
SolaraGuy Driver
SolaraGuy Driver

Re: headlights

Postby Mr_Krispy1183 » Thu Dec 30, 2010 9:54 am

Infinti FX, Acura TSX, various BMWs.

HIDPlanet has always proven to be a good forum to read up on, as other SGers can attest to.
'01 zenki MCV20 Silverstream Opalescent
Mr_Krispy1183
SolaraGuy Moderator
SolaraGuy Moderator

Return to Aftermarket Upgrades