[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSK/3.0/no DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSK/3.0/no DST' instead
SolaraGuy.com • View topic - Need venting tips for SRI in a 2001 SLE
All about aftermarket Toyota Solara upgrades

Need venting tips for SRI in a 2001 SLE

Need venting tips for SRI in a 2001 SLE

Postby robert789 » Tue Mar 22, 2011 9:32 pm

"There was an extension made for the Injen that'll put the filter lower"

Cool where wil it end out routing it?

I was also looking into getting these bumpers to help the vent situation. Will it be adequate for the SRI.

http://www.bodykits.com/Extreme-Dimensi ... 71/616540/

Where would i need to put the extension how much is it? The site i want to buy the intake off of doesnt have it as an option.
robert789
Just Licensed SolaraGuy

Re: Need venting tips for SRI in a 2001 SLE

Postby robert789 » Wed Mar 23, 2011 11:48 am

The SRI product number is

IS2030P
robert789
Just Licensed SolaraGuy

Re: Need venting tips for SRI in a 2001 SLE

Postby robert789 » Wed Mar 23, 2011 11:51 am

Also scratch the extreme dimensions bumper as i read thats its fiberglass.

This is the front bumper im going with, its a urethane hybrid. Same question applies to the vent situation, as im not really wanting to cut into my car to vent just yet.

http://www.bodykits.com/Versus-Motorspo ... FB/625778/
robert789
Just Licensed SolaraGuy

Return to Aftermarket Upgrades