[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSD/4.0/DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSD/4.0/DST' instead
SolaraGuy.com • View topic - Black housed lights.
All about aftermarket Toyota Solara upgrades

Black housed lights.

Black housed lights.

Postby parkc96 » Tue Apr 05, 2011 6:06 pm

Im looking into getting some black housed headlights off carID.com. the only problem is that i want the corner lights to be like that also. Is there anywhere that you can get corner lights like them? here is the link to the headlights.

http://www.carid.com/2000-toyota-camry- ... 70274.html

2000 camry 4 cylinder: rims, tint, spoiler, head unit, partially debadged, custom catback, custom grille... more to come.
parkc96
SolaraGuy Driver
SolaraGuy Driver

Re: Black housed lights.

Postby freshdenamufcka » Tue May 10, 2011 9:48 pm

those look clean. post some pics if you end up getting em. for the corners you're gonna have to buy a pair next time they come around or just do it yourself using the oven method. they are a bitch to get apart tho. some people had luck with it. i never had tho
freshdenamufcka
Regular SolaraGuy Member
Regular SolaraGuy Member

Postby parkc96 » Wed May 11, 2011 2:10 pm

i / parents decided im not getting them, i just got some of the silvania silverstar ultras... they are so bright!

2000 camry 4 cylinder: rims, tint, spoiler, head unit, partially debadged, custom catback, custom grille... more to come.
parkc96
SolaraGuy Driver
SolaraGuy Driver

Postby 1999dsolara4me » Fri May 13, 2011 4:35 pm

Those lights should work on my 99? shouldnt they or no?
1999dsolara4me
Just Licensed SolaraGuy

Postby parkc96 » Fri May 13, 2011 7:06 pm

should as far as i know... basically the only difference between 97-99's and the 00-01's are the tail lights as far as i know and maybe a couple body parts.

parkc96
SolaraGuy Driver
SolaraGuy Driver

Return to Aftermarket Upgrades