[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSD/4.0/DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSD/4.0/DST' instead
SolaraGuy.com • View topic - newb with parts questions.
All about aftermarket Toyota Solara upgrades

newb with parts questions.

newb with parts questions.

Postby blimon63 » Sat Aug 20, 2011 2:17 pm

I'm going to be getting a 02 solara 4cyl soon and was wondering about some parts. Do they make an aftermarket hub for steering wheels? Also is there a good site or two to get parts? I know i want to do intake, exhaust and the lowest springs available. Any info would be appreciated. THANKS in advance.
blimon63
Just Licensed SolaraGuy

Re: newb with parts questions.

Postby TadS » Tue Aug 30, 2011 12:07 pm

eBay is your friend. Just do re-search here first. Welcome to Solara Guy BTW.
Let's just pretend I didn't grow up, or you're going to be terribly disappointed.
TadS
SolaraGuy Supporter
SolaraGuy Supporter

Re: newb with parts questions.

Postby yaddadaimsayin » Tue Aug 30, 2011 12:49 pm

blimon63 wrote:Also is there a good site or two to get parts?

try checking out the FS section on here or toyotanation too. might get some better deals than you would on other sites.

welcome to the forums
l CP-e Intake l TRD Lowered/Exhaust/RSB l 20/5 Tints l Custom Grille l Alpine HU l Rocksford Amp l 2 10" JBL Subs l 6000k HID l Smoked 2.5 Tails l Satisfied Driver l
yaddadaimsayin
SolaraGuy Semi-Pro Racer
SolaraGuy Semi-Pro Racer

Return to Aftermarket Upgrades