[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSK/3.0/no DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSK/3.0/no DST' instead
SolaraGuy.com • View topic - Hunting ARP numbers
All about aftermarket Toyota Solara upgrades

Hunting ARP numbers

Hunting ARP numbers

Postby ecms171 » Wed Sep 21, 2011 8:17 am

I'm chasing some ARP Head and main studs, but they dont make them for the 1MZ's.

I have done a fair amount of googling and forum scouring but i can't find anything solid.

So does anyone have any information i can run off?
Bone stock 1MZ Camry
Hoping to be boosted(TURBO)
ecms171
Just Licensed SolaraGuy

Re: Hunting ARP numbers

Postby Smaay » Tue Nov 08, 2011 5:32 pm

look on MR2oc.com there are alot of guys building 1MZ, 3MZ, 2GR, builds in their MR2s and they might know of a source for ARP studs.

here i did some work for you, these might work. as for the main studs, unless you are making over 400HP the stock bolts will be fine.

http://www.monkeywrenchracing.com/produ ... ts_id=1303
1990 Celica All-Trac 3S-GTE
1997 Celica GT 1MZ/3MZ hybrid
1997 Supra 2JZ-GTE
2001 Celica GT-S 2ZZ-GTE
1998 Dodge Ram Cummins Turbo Diesel

Thats alot of BOOST!!!!
Smaay
Regular SolaraGuy Member
Regular SolaraGuy Member

Re: Hunting ARP numbers

Postby ecms171 » Fri Nov 18, 2011 3:53 am

Hey man thanks for the reply, im running a 1MZ not the 2GR, and im aiming for well over 600hp. A custom twin turbo setup is in the works aiming for about 25psi on meth. I have decided to measure them up myself and just contact arp and get them direct. Unless you know if the 2Gr bolts = 1MZ bolts.

Thanks for teh reply
Bone stock 1MZ Camry
Hoping to be boosted(TURBO)
ecms171
Just Licensed SolaraGuy

Return to Aftermarket Upgrades