[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSD/4.0/DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSD/4.0/DST' instead
SolaraGuy.com • View topic - how much boost
All about aftermarket Toyota Solara upgrades

how much boost

how much boost

Postby Nicklez11 » Tue Oct 04, 2011 11:09 am

i have a turbo kit finally made for my 2az. it is auto and i need to know how much boost is recommended? i have a 5 speed tc i just bought and im going to swap parts over the winter i just need to know what i can run now until the first snowfall.
Nicklez11
Just Licensed SolaraGuy

Re: how much boost

Postby 1gSE » Tue Oct 04, 2011 4:12 pm

How much boost for what? This question can be answered too many ways
GTO-Vararam/Kooks/Spintech/MGW-P/Tune-12.9 @108
Solara-M62 @ 5.5psi
1gSE
SolaraGuy Semi-Pro Racer
SolaraGuy Semi-Pro Racer

Re: how much boost

Postby DriDed » Tue Oct 04, 2011 5:14 pm

Nicklez11 wrote:i have a turbo kit finally made for my 2az. it is auto and i need to know how much boost is recommended? i have a 5 speed tc i just bought and im going to swap parts over the winter i just need to know what i can run now until the first snowfall.

Back when Tacti3 had his automatic 2004 Turbonetics boosted 2az Solara, he set his at 8 psi.

Check out the various Scion TC forums, lots of guys there have their TCs boosted and they have a lot of experience with that motor, they should be able to help you out more.
2004 Toyota Solara SE (2az-fe) automatic
+TRD front strut brace
+TRD rear sway bar
+Injen Short ram intake
+Pioneer DEH 2200 UB headunit
DriDed
SolaraGuy Street Racer
SolaraGuy Street Racer

Return to Aftermarket Upgrades