[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSD/4.0/DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSD/4.0/DST' instead
SolaraGuy.com • View topic - Carbon fiber for Solara
All about aftermarket Toyota Solara upgrades

Carbon fiber for Solara

Carbon fiber for Solara

Postby lilikhang » Tue Oct 18, 2011 10:26 pm

Hi guys,
Are there any carbon fiber hoods that fit the solara SLE convertible 04?
I have google a lot but still can't find any

http://www.carbon-fiber-hoods.com/conte ... oyota.html

02-06 Toyota Camry OEM Carbon Fiber Hood by VIS

Will this thing fit my car?
because they are the same type???
lilikhang
Just Licensed SolaraGuy

Re: Carbon fiber for Solara

Postby yaddadaimsayin » Wed Oct 26, 2011 4:19 pm

i don't think it'd fit. the solara hood # is T130116 and the gen 5 camry is T130109.
l CP-e Intake l TRD Lowered/Exhaust/RSB l 20/5 Tints l Custom Grille l Alpine HU l Rocksford Amp l 2 10" JBL Subs l 6000k HID l Smoked 2.5 Tails l Satisfied Driver l
yaddadaimsayin
SolaraGuy Semi-Pro Racer
SolaraGuy Semi-Pro Racer

Postby Shadow » Fri Nov 04, 2011 4:59 pm

Doubt it, but I suppose if you feel like taking a chance then you could gamble your money on it haha.

Why do you want carbon fiber anyways? It doesn't increase performance at all despite what the makers suggest.
2001 SLE
Shadow
Just Licensed SolaraGuy

Postby lilikhang » Sat Nov 05, 2011 1:56 am

seems it looks cooler haha
lilikhang
Just Licensed SolaraGuy

Return to Aftermarket Upgrades