[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSK/3.0/no DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSK/3.0/no DST' instead
SolaraGuy.com • View topic - exhaust
All about aftermarket Toyota Solara upgrades

exhaust

Re: exhaust

Postby Jabraltar » Fri Oct 28, 2011 7:13 pm

That guy is f*ucking c*nt bag
Gen 1:Custom stainless catback exhaust,Injen SRI..NGK Iridium plugs,2 10'' Kicker subs in Kicker box,Alpine door speakers, Kicker rear deck speakers,Pioneer amp,18'', Pioneer H/U, Icon rims with Falken tires,HID's,LED everything
Jabraltar
SolaraGuy Driver
SolaraGuy Driver

Postby parkc96 » Fri Oct 28, 2011 8:27 pm

Jabraltar wrote:That guy is f*ucking c*nt bag

i dont want a huge fight on here it think its stupid so its all good everyone has opinions and such, but jabraltar u still havent posted a vid of the exhaust! where you at man! :lol:

2000 camry 4 cylinder: rims, tint, spoiler, head unit, partially debadged, custom catback, custom grille... more to come.
parkc96
SolaraGuy Driver
SolaraGuy Driver

Postby Jabraltar » Fri Oct 28, 2011 9:40 pm

I've been slacking hard...spent my whole summer concentrating on my boat and fishing but just for you I will post one up in here in the next couple of days. I have kind of hit a stand still on what to do to my car so I'm starting to lose interest in it. I think the only thing left besides a supercharger (which I will never buy as I want to get a Supra or 350Z in the next year or 2) is headers and maybe some suspension components (which don't make sense where I live because the winter's are brutal and the roads are just as bad lol) Any idea's? :-?
Gen 1:Custom stainless catback exhaust,Injen SRI..NGK Iridium plugs,2 10'' Kicker subs in Kicker box,Alpine door speakers, Kicker rear deck speakers,Pioneer amp,18'', Pioneer H/U, Icon rims with Falken tires,HID's,LED everything
Jabraltar
SolaraGuy Driver
SolaraGuy Driver

Postby Jonate » Fri Oct 28, 2011 10:35 pm

I bought a magnaflow for my car... I put the muffler and tip on stock exhaust. I love the way it sounds, I posted it on TN. Here is the link! http://www.toyotanation.com/forum/showt ... highlight=
PS sound clip towards the bottom...
Jonate
Just Licensed SolaraGuy

Postby parkc96 » Sat Oct 29, 2011 5:53 am

Jabraltar wrote:I've been slacking hard...spent my whole summer concentrating on my boat and fishing but just for you I will post one up in here in the next couple of days. I have kind of hit a stand still on what to do to my car so I'm starting to lose interest in it. I think the only thing left besides a supercharger (which I will never buy as I want to get a Supra or 350Z in the next year or 2) is headers and maybe some suspension components (which don't make sense where I live because the winter's are brutal and the roads are just as bad lol) Any idea's? :-?

i know im going with intake, custom cat back and maybe the obx headers for my 4 banger lol but other than that a couple more exterior mods like custom grille and black housed headlights. then i will be done lol still quite a ways though because it takes so long to convince my family to let me get one thing let alone all of this :evil:

2000 camry 4 cylinder: rims, tint, spoiler, head unit, partially debadged, custom catback, custom grille... more to come.
parkc96
SolaraGuy Driver
SolaraGuy Driver

Postby Jabraltar » Sat Oct 29, 2011 8:19 am

lol fair enough but at least your family will save you a lot of money. I might want to possibly do the blacked out headlights, but I've also considered of ordering a little more of the smoked film tint and wrapping it so all the lights are smoked. I'm not sure how much light they would allow my H.I.D's to emit though.
Jabraltar
SolaraGuy Driver
SolaraGuy Driver

Postby JgandySLEV6 » Fri Nov 04, 2011 9:10 am

honestly id go skunk2... im actualy looking for one myself. they sound good
JgandySLEV6
Just Licensed SolaraGuy

Postby wkbrdr91 » Sun Mar 04, 2012 11:52 am

All this whining is making me sick. Let us know what you go with on your exhaust, I want one too but the TRD is way too expensive.
2006 Solara Sport
TRD RSB, lip kit, 2 12" Sony sub's, Injen SRI, 18" BBS rims, Tein springs, TRD struts, 5% tint, neons, 5 air horns, 55W low & fog HID's.
wkbrdr91
SolaraGuy Driver
SolaraGuy Driver

Postby parkc96 » Mon Mar 05, 2012 10:56 am

wkbrdr91 wrote:All this whining is making me sick. Let us know what you go with on your exhaust, I want one too but the TRD is way too expensive.

i have a megan n1 muffler waiting right now for better weather so a local place of mine can make a custom one. i like the sound of megan mufflers they have a nice deep tone.

parkc96
SolaraGuy Driver
SolaraGuy Driver

Postby wkbrdr91 » Mon Mar 05, 2012 2:55 pm

parkc96 wrote:
wkbrdr91 wrote:All this whining is making me sick. Let us know what you go with on your exhaust, I want one too but the TRD is way too expensive.

i have a megan n1 muffler waiting right now for better weather so a local place of mine can make a custom one. i like the sound of megan mufflers they have a nice deep tone.

I'll check it out!
2006 Solara Sport
TRD RSB, lip kit, 2 12" Sony sub's, Injen SRI, 18" BBS rims, Tein springs, TRD struts, 5% tint, neons, 5 air horns, 55W low & fog HID's.
wkbrdr91
SolaraGuy Driver
SolaraGuy Driver

Postby S.Z.-Alpha » Fri Mar 16, 2012 4:14 pm

Orig TRD exhausts arent expensive. They're rare I'm afraid. You can only get one when some unfortunate individual sells them on ebay. I got mine that way. It took me an arm and a leg to restore its shine too O_o...All I need is another one to complete my exhaust project =w=...Still waiting.
2000 Toyota Solara a.k.a "Goldie" SLE V6 //PARTS: TRD Muffler w/ Stock pipes, K&N filter, Tokico Blue Shocks w/ Stock Springs, Kenwood H/U with x4 JVC speakers(250x2 Front and 290x2 Rear) w/ JL 1000 watt amp.
S.Z.-Alpha
Regular SolaraGuy Member
Regular SolaraGuy Member

Postby Traayho » Tue Apr 03, 2012 5:35 pm

I hacked off the factory muffler on mine and welded a knock off flowmaster and ironically enough a magnaflow tip.

It's got a nice deep growl to it but loses most of its tone and volume at higher RPM. It sound great right around 3k..... I'm thinking of removing the factory resonator and seeing if that makes any difference.
My cars a V6 tho :p
Traayho
Just Licensed SolaraGuy

Postby S.Z.-Alpha » Fri Apr 06, 2012 12:36 pm

Actually, I'm planning selling my ol' TRD exhaust, getting duals with newer parts. All I've done is changed it cosmetically, but I doubt it'll last forever.
2000 Toyota Solara a.k.a "Goldie" SLE V6 //PARTS: TRD Muffler w/ Stock pipes, K&N filter, Tokico Blue Shocks w/ Stock Springs, Kenwood H/U with x4 JVC speakers(250x2 Front and 290x2 Rear) w/ JL 1000 watt amp.
S.Z.-Alpha
Regular SolaraGuy Member
Regular SolaraGuy Member

Postby kjd2121 » Thu Jul 26, 2012 2:03 pm

Here is the Magnaflow #14829 on a 2005 Solara SLE 3.3

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F_ISiswAkA0&feature=plcp
kjd2121
Just Licensed SolaraGuy

Previous

Return to Aftermarket Upgrades