[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSK/3.0/no DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSK/3.0/no DST' instead
SolaraGuy.com • View topic - Need help with headlights.
All about aftermarket Toyota Solara upgrades

Need help with headlights.

Need help with headlights.

Postby vadik2000 » Mon Oct 31, 2011 7:56 am

Gents, i need some help. i got a nissan murano 2004 projectors installed in my 1999 toyota solara. the murano projector comes with 3 wires. ground, plus for the low beam and plus for the highbeam (where it just moves a piece of metal to open the projector more and get more light out of it)

my problem is:

i can get the low beam to work, however when i switch to high beam, the low beam turns off and the metal piece does open as it should when high beam is activated.

what do i need to do to make my low beam stay on when i activate high beam. so this way my set up can work. will post pics and all the steps i did to fit them in a bit later. all help is very much apriciated.
vadik2000
Just Licensed SolaraGuy

Return to Aftermarket Upgrades