[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSK/3.0/no DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSK/3.0/no DST' instead
SolaraGuy.com • View topic - New Rims????
All about aftermarket Toyota Solara upgrades

New Rims????

New Rims????

Postby JgandySLEV6 » Sat Nov 05, 2011 11:41 am

i got the stock crappy SLE rims on my SLE but im lookin to get some lexus or acura rims for it. think it will look good? let me know what rims you have and put up some pics of them.
JgandySLEV6
Just Licensed SolaraGuy

Re: New Rims????

Postby Bippusol » Tue Nov 08, 2011 1:30 am

you should search around man. there's a handful of good threads about wheels and sizes, with pics
01 SE-V6, Stock as Fock (=
Bippusol
Regular SolaraGuy Member
Regular SolaraGuy Member

Re: New Rims????

Postby ToyoSolV6 » Tue Nov 08, 2011 5:17 pm

One of the few Built Forged Supercharged solaras in so cal
335whp x 344tq.
ToyoSolV6
Solaraguy's dopest driver
Solaraguy's dopest driver

Return to Aftermarket Upgrades