[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSK/3.0/no DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSK/3.0/no DST' instead
SolaraGuy.com • View topic - nopi.com
All about aftermarket Toyota Solara upgrades

nopi.com

nopi.com

Postby parkc96 » Sun Nov 13, 2011 2:33 pm

hey guys idk if this is in the right part of the forum or not so if it needs to get moved it can but i just found a website called nopi.com and they have a few things for my camry i didnt know were made like a throttle body spacer and also a cat back exhaust i didnt know about for my 5sfe. i was just wondering if anyone has used this company before and if they are a legit company. thanks in advance guys!

2000 camry 4 cylinder: rims, tint, spoiler, head unit, partially debadged, custom catback, custom grille... more to come.
parkc96
SolaraGuy Driver
SolaraGuy Driver

Re: nopi.com

Postby yaddadaimsayin » Mon Nov 14, 2011 3:51 pm

nopi's got some hella hot import models... thats all i can help you with.
l CP-e Intake l TRD Lowered/Exhaust/RSB l 20/5 Tints l Custom Grille l Alpine HU l Rocksford Amp l 2 10" JBL Subs l 6000k HID l Smoked 2.5 Tails l Satisfied Driver l
yaddadaimsayin
SolaraGuy Semi-Pro Racer
SolaraGuy Semi-Pro Racer

Postby parkc96 » Mon Nov 14, 2011 8:33 pm

yaddadaimsayin wrote:nopi's got some hella hot import models... thats all i can help you with.

that helps lol but i was reading on a prelude site when i was searching about them that they are aparently a HUGE import company and a really great company to deal with. they also have retail stores in Cali and other places... stupid midwest with nothing in it haha.

2000 camry 4 cylinder: rims, tint, spoiler, head unit, partially debadged, custom catback, custom grille... more to come.
parkc96
SolaraGuy Driver
SolaraGuy Driver

Postby Midias » Tue Nov 29, 2011 1:53 pm

I have used them many times never had a problem.
Midias
SolaraGuy Semi-Pro Racer
SolaraGuy Semi-Pro Racer

Return to Aftermarket Upgrades