[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSK/3.0/no DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSK/3.0/no DST' instead
SolaraGuy.com • View topic - Request for anyone with picture of trd muffler side a oem
All about aftermarket Toyota Solara upgrades

Request for anyone with picture of trd muffler side a oem

Request for anyone with picture of trd muffler side a oem

Postby DatSRBoi » Wed Nov 30, 2011 9:14 pm

Request for anyone with picture of trd muffler side by side to a oem. The more detail the better. Trying to see something out :)
[b][color=red]WARNING: MY SIGNATURE MAY CAUSE SEIZURES![/color][/b]
DatSRBoi
Grumpy SolaraGuy
Grumpy SolaraGuy

Re: Request for anyone with picture of trd muffler side a oe

Postby EkiMucH » Wed Nov 30, 2011 10:51 pm

I don't have a picture of it side by side, but I can probably get the oem on the floor below the TRD. If that might help you out if nobody else can get a pic to you, I will get it done this weekend when I have some time to dig through the garage.

You probably already know about it but the size of the oem is bigger then the trd and a different exhaust tip. Also on my TRD it didn't have the etched logo or whatever on there besides the tip logo.
EkiMucH
Regular SolaraGuy Member
Regular SolaraGuy Member

Postby pwizzle » Thu Dec 01, 2011 10:58 am

Here's the best that I could do. Hope this helps. I never noticed how cumbersome the OEM muffler really is until now.

"To be is to do" - Plato
"To do is to be" - Sartre
"Do be do be do" - Sinatra
"Scooby Dooby Dooo!!" - Scooby Doo
pwizzle
SolaraGuy Driver
SolaraGuy Driver

Postby DatSRBoi » Sun Dec 04, 2011 7:38 pm

Sorry for the late reply. I dont get on a lot. Thanks for the pictures and wow that muffler sure is tiny. I am running a IS350/250 muffler on my car and was just wondering how much smaller the TRD one was.
[b][color=red]WARNING: MY SIGNATURE MAY CAUSE SEIZURES![/color][/b]
DatSRBoi
Grumpy SolaraGuy
Grumpy SolaraGuy

Return to Aftermarket Upgrades