[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSK/3.0/no DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSK/3.0/no DST' instead
SolaraGuy.com • View topic - Fog lights!
All about aftermarket Toyota Solara upgrades

Fog lights!

Fog lights!

Postby ADIAO » Wed Jan 18, 2012 7:07 am

I am wondering if there is a grated or styleized covers for my fog lights retainer area. I have recently added fog's to a center location and want to cover up the old factory housing. Is there anyone who makes such a thing ?
ADIAO
Just Licensed SolaraGuy

Re: Fog lights!

Postby FLASH » Thu Jan 19, 2012 7:49 pm

I don't know of any, and would typically advise trying to fashion your own as it may look cheesy. I'm pretty sure all Solaras came with fog lights stock.

What did you do with the existing fogs? Do you have both sets going now?
==FLASH==
99 Solara SE with Many Mods (See outdated website) - Weekend Warrior
2001 Cadillac Deville Daily Driver
(Wife's) 2007 Toyota Camry LE with Basic Mods
(Sister's) 2011 "Pink Prius"
FLASH
SolaraGuy Street Racer
SolaraGuy Street Racer

Postby ADIAO » Thu Jan 19, 2012 8:56 pm

I belive i discarded them due to the fact that they are as cracked and worn out, but since they dont im going to find them and use the housing to create a grated look to them . When i am done with them ill drop a pic in !
ADIAO
Just Licensed SolaraGuy

Postby dinoxor » Sat Jan 21, 2012 1:34 am

Just tint, vinyl, or plastidip it black! Bam problem solved!
But just don't take them out leaving behind a big gaping hole. I saw a solara without fog lights around my school and man it looks really weird.
dinoxor
SolaraGuy Driver
SolaraGuy Driver

Postby 1gSE » Sat Jan 21, 2012 3:37 am

dinoxor wrote:Just tint, vinyl, or plastidip it black! Bam problem solved!
But just don't take them out leaving behind a big gaping hole. I saw a solara without fog lights around my school and man it looks really weird.

yeah that. Maybe plastidip and then painted the same color as the car? Kind of like the STI covers
GTO-Vararam/Kooks/Spintech/MGW-P/Tune-12.9 @108
Solara-M62 @ 5.5psi
1gSE
SolaraGuy Semi-Pro Racer
SolaraGuy Semi-Pro Racer

Return to Aftermarket Upgrades