[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSK/3.0/no DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSK/3.0/no DST' instead
SolaraGuy.com • View topic - Colored hoses/cables on engine
All about aftermarket Toyota Solara upgrades

Colored hoses/cables on engine

Colored hoses/cables on engine

Postby BuddhaSLE2000 » Wed Feb 08, 2012 2:08 am

For my 2000 SLE I have been wanting to put colored hoses on the engine for a while now. I think they look sick at car shows. Where can I find those? Is there a a full kit or do I just buy each size seperately?
Thanks
-Buddha
BuddhaSLE2000
Just Licensed SolaraGuy

Re: Colored hoses/cables on engine

Postby lilm » Fri Feb 10, 2012 1:47 pm

Vacuum hoses?

You are better off measuring how much you need and buying by the foot off the net.
[quote="PhreakdOut"]Nice Jeff. I can't even get fat chicks to pose with my cars. [/quote]
lilm
SolaraGuy Semi-Pro Racer
SolaraGuy Semi-Pro Racer

Postby FLASH » Mon Feb 13, 2012 10:56 pm

Not sure exactly what you're looking for, but I saw some at good old Pep Boys yesterday.
==FLASH==
99 Solara SE with Many Mods (See outdated website) - Weekend Warrior
2001 Cadillac Deville Daily Driver
(Wife's) 2007 Toyota Camry LE with Basic Mods
(Sister's) 2011 "Pink Prius"
FLASH
SolaraGuy Street Racer
SolaraGuy Street Racer

Postby NRDriver » Tue Apr 03, 2012 3:47 pm

measure your hoses and ebay that crap lol
00 Solara,SEV6,ASA JH8, hks ignition, JET chip, greddy evo,TSW short shifter,carbon dash,TRD kit, Weapon r SR w/ CA ext, DATSrpipe, TRD springs/struts
NRDriver
SolaraGuy Driver
SolaraGuy Driver

Return to Aftermarket Upgrades