[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSK/3.0/no DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSK/3.0/no DST' instead
SolaraGuy.com • View topic - Popup Sunroof installation. GEN 2
All about aftermarket Toyota Solara upgrades

Popup Sunroof installation. GEN 2

Popup Sunroof installation. GEN 2

Postby solamborghini » Thu May 10, 2012 11:25 am

Hello everyone. New to the grope. I have a 2005 se v6. I want to add a popup sunroof to my solara and was wondering if any of you have installed one? Headroom and price are my main concerns. What brand did you buy. Can you send me or post some pics and any information that might help keep me from making a huge mistake?

Do you know if there is any wiring braces or anything that might be in the way of my jigsaw.

I'm planning to use this guys method per the video since it seems simple clean. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3k82fz0G ... re=related
solamborghini
Just Licensed SolaraGuy

Re: Popup Sunroof installation. GEN 2

Postby yaddadaimsayin » Thu May 10, 2012 2:00 pm

welcome to solaraguy. not my area of expertise, but hopefully you find the answer you were looking for.
l CP-e Intake l TRD Lowered/Exhaust/RSB l 20/5 Tints l Custom Grille l Alpine HU l Rocksford Amp l 2 10" JBL Subs l 6000k HID l Smoked 2.5 Tails l Satisfied Driver l
yaddadaimsayin
SolaraGuy Semi-Pro Racer
SolaraGuy Semi-Pro Racer

Return to Aftermarket Upgrades