[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSK/3.0/no DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSK/3.0/no DST' instead
SolaraGuy.com • View topic - Car roof Vinyl wrap
All about aftermarket Toyota Solara upgrades

Car roof Vinyl wrap

Car roof Vinyl wrap

Postby SweetestSmile » Fri May 11, 2012 7:21 am

Hi, anyone know where I can get my car roof Vinyl/Carbon wrapped in the Westchester/Bronx NY area? Please and thanks.
SweetestSmile
Just Licensed SolaraGuy

Re: Car roof Vinyl wrap

Postby SteveSolara » Wed May 23, 2012 6:08 pm

Not sure if theres a local place in NY but here is where i get all my vinyl http://www.topvinylfilms.com/index.php?p=home
Image Image
SteveSolara
SolaraGuy Driver
SolaraGuy Driver

Return to Aftermarket Upgrades