[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSK/3.0/no DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSK/3.0/no DST' instead
SolaraGuy.com • View topic - Speaker Sizes
All about aftermarket Toyota Solara upgrades

Speaker Sizes

Speaker Sizes

Postby Yippekaiyaymfckr » Fri Jul 20, 2012 7:16 pm

Hey guys, I'm planning on getting some new speakers for my 2002 Solara SLE. Was wondering if any of you guys know the sizes for the front door panel speakers and tweeters.
If you guys have any recommendations on what I could get, I'd appreciate it! Thanks guys!
Yippekaiyaymfckr
Just Licensed SolaraGuy

Re: Speaker Sizes

Postby 1gSE » Sat Jul 21, 2012 4:09 am

GTO-Vararam/Kooks/Spintech/MGW-P/Tune-12.9 @108
Solara-M62 @ 5.5psi
1gSE
SolaraGuy Semi-Pro Racer
SolaraGuy Semi-Pro Racer

Postby SteveSolara » Sat Jul 21, 2012 6:39 am

Front door panels are 6 1/2" Component speakers. Rear are 6x9

Or go Here http://www.crutchfield.com/ and put in your vehicle, to find out the exact sizes and than go here http://www.sonicelectronix.com/ to get cheaper ones (sometimes better)
Image Image
SteveSolara
SolaraGuy Driver
SolaraGuy Driver

Postby Yippekaiyaymfckr » Sat Jul 21, 2012 6:10 pm

Thanks! Any idea on what the exact size for the tweeters are though?
Yippekaiyaymfckr
Just Licensed SolaraGuy

Postby Nemesis85 » Sun Oct 14, 2012 4:02 am

I installed a pair of Alpine Type-R components and the tweeters in mount were slightly to big.. Maybe by ~ 1 millimeter in diameter. Shaved the inlet for the tweeters and the fit in nice and snug.
Nemesis85
Regular SolaraGuy Member
Regular SolaraGuy Member

Return to Aftermarket Upgrades