[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSK/3.0/no DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSK/3.0/no DST' instead
SolaraGuy.com • View topic - parking lights wiring guide
All about aftermarket Toyota Solara upgrades

parking lights wiring guide

parking lights wiring guide

Postby sushil33t » Sun Sep 23, 2012 7:36 pm

Hey guys,

I am new here, and new to DIY mods. So THANK YOU for any tips and advice in advance.

I am trying to attach LED XB angel eyes to to the parking lights but I have no clue where the parking lights wire is. I am assuming its underneath the steering wheel column. Can anyone help me identify the correct wire?
sushil33t
Just Licensed SolaraGuy

Re: parking lights wiring guide

Postby Streom » Sat Oct 13, 2012 10:00 pm

sushil33t wrote:Hey guys,

I am new here, and new to DIY mods. So THANK YOU for any tips and advice in advance.

I am trying to attach LED XB angel eyes to to the parking lights but I have no clue where the parking lights wire is. I am assuming its underneath the steering wheel column. Can anyone help me identify the correct wire?

What is the cost of these led lights?
Streom
Just Licensed SolaraGuy

Re: parking lights wiring guide

Postby corlon » Wed Oct 17, 2012 10:13 pm

i can certainly help you. what year is your car?
NiCe
corlon
SolaraGuy Driver
SolaraGuy Driver

Return to Aftermarket Upgrades