[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSK/3.0/no DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSK/3.0/no DST' instead
SolaraGuy.com • View topic - 2010-11 Toyota Camry SE Wheel swap
All about aftermarket Toyota Solara upgrades

2010-11 Toyota Camry SE Wheel swap

2010-11 Toyota Camry SE Wheel swap

Postby ChristianBarba » Sun Oct 21, 2012 4:05 pm

I have a 2006 Solara SE Sport, which comes with the 17 inch wheels, but I love the wheels on the 2010-11 Toyota Camry SE. I know they are both 17 x 7 with the same bolt pattern, but would I have to get new tires or other modifications done ?
2006 Solara SE Sport in Lunar Mist Metallic

Obsessed with detailing
ChristianBarba
Just Licensed SolaraGuy

Re: 2010-11 Toyota Camry SE Wheel swap

Postby thenewguy » Tue Oct 23, 2012 2:14 am

No, just take you car to a tire shop. They'll take yours off, let the air out, pop them out and them put them on the new rims. Not too sure on how much that'll cost but it shouldn't be too much. I'd suggest in buying some wheel weights for balancing. Sticky ones or clips is up to you. I would do sticky for a nicer look. :D
thenewguy
Regular SolaraGuy Member
Regular SolaraGuy Member

Re: 2010-11 Toyota Camry SE Wheel swap

Postby ToyoSolV6 » Wed Oct 24, 2012 11:44 am

yeah they have to dismount, mount balance and put on car ususally a good tire shop will charge 10 bucks a wheels
One of the few Built Forged Supercharged solaras in so cal
335whp x 344tq.
ToyoSolV6
Solaraguy's dopest driver
Solaraguy's dopest driver

Return to Aftermarket Upgrades