[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSD/4.0/DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSD/4.0/DST' instead
SolaraGuy.com • View topic - Headlight replacement
All about aftermarket Toyota Solara upgrades

Headlight replacement

Headlight replacement

Postby masksav1 » Tue Nov 13, 2012 6:36 am

I'm looking to replace and upgrade my stock factory low beam headlights on my 2006 SLE convertible. Quite frankly the factory bulbs suck. Forward visibility on a dark road at night with oncoming traffic is bit sketchier then I’m comfortable with. I do like the look and brightness of the Silverstar Ultra's I have on another car but there lifespan is very short at maybe a year. And I'm not really interested in converting over to HID's
Suggestions and feedback are greatly appreciated
masksav1
Just Licensed SolaraGuy

Return to Aftermarket Upgrades