[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSK/3.0/no DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSK/3.0/no DST' instead
SolaraGuy.com • View topic - R-Vinyl Dash Kit
All about aftermarket Toyota Solara upgrades

R-Vinyl Dash Kit

R-Vinyl Dash Kit

Postby 00lara5127 » Sun Nov 25, 2012 11:01 am

I was never a fan of the grandpa wood trim that my Lara came stock with. A real new dash kit was extremely expensive so I found something really nice made by R-Vinyl. Its a vinyl stick-on kit that is pre-cut for whatever car you want in any trim you want. I got black carbon fiber. I'm pretty satisfied. The kit did not include some of my trim, and not all of it fit absolutely perfect, (probably would have went on better if i bought the spray on stuff for a extra $10). Overall I'm happy with it and it will work until I get a real full kit. Let me know if you guys like it!

2000 SE 5-speed manual V6
00lara5127
Regular SolaraGuy Member
Regular SolaraGuy Member

Return to Aftermarket Upgrades