[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSK/3.0/no DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSK/3.0/no DST' instead
SolaraGuy.com • View topic - What is the part number for sway bar end link on lowered car
All about aftermarket Toyota Solara upgrades

What is the part number for sway bar end link on lowered car

What is the part number for sway bar end link on lowered car

Postby DatSRBoi » Fri Dec 07, 2012 11:29 pm

Pretty sure no one has ever covered this. When you lower your car you are suppose to change out the end link to optimize your sway bar. It is commonly ignored and it does not hurt your car to skip it but in many forums when the correct link are put in the cornering is greatly increased. I am too lazy to find a way to put the car up and measure the sway bar on a lowered car to see how much shorter the link needs to be. Has anyone done this already an maybe have the part number off their old receipt or so? I am trying to avoid adjustable ones for they are IMO a failing point and not solid as moog brands etc etc.
[b][color=red]WARNING: MY SIGNATURE MAY CAUSE SEIZURES![/color][/b]
DatSRBoi
Grumpy SolaraGuy
Grumpy SolaraGuy

Return to Aftermarket Upgrades