[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSK/3.0/no DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSK/3.0/no DST' instead
SolaraGuy.com • View topic - New Exhaust
All about aftermarket Toyota Solara upgrades

New Exhaust

New Exhaust

Postby sk8r776 » Wed Dec 19, 2012 10:05 pm

So I need to get a new pair of headers for the 1mz.

I have read around that OBX is still on backorder, and the megan racing M2 is a customized fit. If i dont have to customize i dont want to, But i can.

Flex pipe is leaking so i could have to cut and weld a new one in which would make a mess. If anyone has a recommendation or a used set they are willing to get rid of, let me know. im going to need them by late spring.

:roll:

'93 Civic LX --> '02 Accord SE 5-Speed --> '01 Solara SE 5-Speed --> '06 350z Base Rev-UP

Mods
Hid Conversion 8K + 3K, Injen SRI, GLP CAI extension, Lots more to come.
sk8r776
Regular SolaraGuy Member
Regular SolaraGuy Member

Return to Aftermarket Upgrades