[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSK/3.0/no DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSK/3.0/no DST' instead
SolaraGuy.com • View topic - Need Help Where to Buy McCulloch HID replacement Bulbs
All about aftermarket Toyota Solara upgrades

Need Help Where to Buy McCulloch HID replacement Bulbs

Need Help Where to Buy McCulloch HID replacement Bulbs

Postby Solorange » Tue Feb 18, 2014 5:50 pm

I need to order some McCulloch 9003 8000k HID bulbs for my car. I bought my kit from Krawyzan,but not sure if he checks the site anymore due to its inactivity. I tried searching online and most sites come up with nothing I need. The best site I found was xenonking.com but their payment system is not working. Where have any of you been able to find replacement bulbs for your McColluch kits?
1999 Toyota Solara SEV6 5speed
2009 Toyota Highlander Sport
2005 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon
Solorange
SolaraGuy Semi-Pro Racer
SolaraGuy Semi-Pro Racer

Re: Need Help Where to Buy McCulloch HID replacement Bulbs

Postby SolaraPete » Sun Feb 23, 2014 4:11 pm

Looks like this might work for you: http://www.ebay.com/itm/2-HID-bulbs-replacement-H11-8000k-will-fit-McCulloch-/330886253533
The full listing indicates you can request whatever bulb size/color you like, even though the auction title says h11.

Glad you kept ahold of that car - still haven't ever seen one that color in person besides yours!
:cheers:
'99 S/C'd 5spd: 6psi-KYB/Intrax-Kaminari-Renova- 2.5in w/TRD muffler-full Injen CAI w/crisp-mongo filter-Walbro 190-305cc-Jim's fuel-torque rod-8mm Magnecore-EGR delete-ACT 6-puck-AEM wideband-SAFC2-Supra/ES300 F+R brake conversion
SolaraPete
SolaraGuy Driver
SolaraGuy Driver

Postby Solorange » Sun Mar 02, 2014 7:03 am

I ended up getting a set from a online site called Ultra Bright Lights. Not sure if there are McCulloch brand, but the seem to be more intense than my last set.

Yep, still driving my Solara! Still looks the same from the day you saw it. Its got 220Kmiles, but I will say the oldness is starting to kick in. Things are starting to wear out beyond my control. In a couple more years I may be replacing it. I just want to pay my other cars off first and not have a car payment for a while. I'm thinking of getting a pickup with a diesel, but we shall see. I change my mind a lot!
1999 Toyota Solara SEV6 5speed
2009 Toyota Highlander Sport
2005 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon
Solorange
SolaraGuy Semi-Pro Racer
SolaraGuy Semi-Pro Racer

Postby SpeedySolara » Sat Apr 05, 2014 1:16 pm

Solorange wrote:I ended up getting a set from a online site called Ultra Bright Lights. Not sure if there are McCulloch brand, but the seem to be more intense than my last set.

Yep, still driving my Solara! Still looks the same from the day you saw it. Its got 220Kmiles, but I will say the oldness is starting to kick in. Things are starting to wear out beyond my control. In a couple more years I may be replacing it. I just want to pay my other cars off first and not have a car payment for a while. I'm thinking of getting a pickup with a diesel, but we shall see. I change my mind a lot!

Or you could do a motor/tranny swap when needed and keep it moving :lol:.
[size=150][b]Get your Big Brake Kit today:[/b][/size]
http://www.solaraguy.com/viewtopic.php?t=48573
SpeedySolara
SolaraGuy Street Racer
SolaraGuy Street Racer

Return to Aftermarket Upgrades