[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSK/3.0/no DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSK/3.0/no DST' instead
SolaraGuy.com • View topic - upgrades for better gas mileaqe?
All about aftermarket Toyota Solara upgrades

upgrades for better gas mileaqe?

upgrades for better gas mileaqe?

Postby Gene so » Mon Jul 28, 2014 6:02 pm

Hello,
I bought my 1999 Solara SLE V6 just a few years ago and in a few months was astounded at how such a neat automobile wasn't so much more popular. I use mine mainly for longer trips cross country and am pleased that this small engine performs so very well.

By that same token I have just returned from a 2,300 mile roundtrip, and was wondering if the 34-37 miles per gallon I am getting couldn't be made even better. I am aware there are a lot of claims for performance chips etc. that cannot be substantiated and will only be modifying mine if i am absolutely sure this well designed engine/5 speed can be made even more efficient.

Thank you in advance,

Gene
Gene so
Just Licensed SolaraGuy

Return to Aftermarket Upgrades