[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSK/3.0/no DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSK/3.0/no DST' instead
SolaraGuy.com • View topic - Idler Plate for Solara 99 wanted please help
All about aftermarket Toyota Solara upgrades

Idler Plate for Solara 99 wanted please help

Idler Plate for Solara 99 wanted please help

Postby Jdel88 » Sat Jan 31, 2015 8:00 pm

Hi
Im looking for the idler plates to install the pulleys for my SC again if somebody have ones for sale please hit me up or if you know where I could find them again? Thanks you can write me an email at jorgedelvalleortiz1@gmail.com or call me at (787) 504-8577 thanks
Jdel88
Just Licensed SolaraGuy

Return to Aftermarket Upgrades