[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSK/3.0/no DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSK/3.0/no DST' instead
SolaraGuy.com • View topic - question about putting on an injen sri
All about aftermarket Toyota Solara upgrades

question about putting on an injen sri

question about putting on an injen sri

Postby Drivenh » Mon May 25, 2015 8:53 am

Jeez its been a while since ive used this site but time to start again. So i have a trd supercharged solara 1mzfe v6 and was looking to get a injen 2030p sri because every single supercharged vehicle ive seen has a sri. Right now i have a stock box aftermarket pipe and a breather filter. No cel codes and i do not want any. Will a 2030p throw on any lights from anyone who has this on their supercharged solara thanks guys.
Drivenh
Just Licensed SolaraGuy

Re: question about putting on an injen sri

Postby dinoxor » Mon Aug 17, 2015 6:43 am

I have one for sale for cheap if you decide to go this route.
Doesn't have a filter but you can purchase one online (I can give you the exact link for the filter that I purchased) and it's wrapped in DEI gold tape to reflect heat.

To answer your question, mine threw a code (running lean p0171) even though I did not have a supercharger. This is very rare since it seems like my car was the only car that did this.
Despite the fact, I would hope that with a supercharged car, you would have some sort of tuning device to allow your car to run at it's peak performance. With this tuning device, you should be able to calibrate your MAFS to prevent any codes from popping up to begin with.

hope this helps
dinoxor
SolaraGuy Driver
SolaraGuy Driver

Re: question about putting on an injen sri

Postby Gregtrd » Mon Aug 17, 2015 9:22 pm

What he said^^^^^
The Fastest Camry in Socal
366whp / 427wtq @10.5psi
Gregtrd
SolaraGuy Street Racer
SolaraGuy Street Racer