[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSK/3.0/no DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSK/3.0/no DST' instead
SolaraGuy.com • View topic - ROADTRIP DDM TUNING
All about aftermarket Toyota Solara upgrades

ROADTRIP DDM TUNING

ROADTRIP DDM TUNING

Postby aznkorboi » Mon Jun 15, 2015 5:27 am

Hello everyone. I'm sure there are people in alll parts of the U.S. representing their lovely cars.

I am doing a roadtrip from California to Texas and then to Utah for work. One of my biggest fears is driving down a quiet, dark highway and my DDM tuning headlights giving out on me. :evilbat:

I've had the kit installed for a good 3 years with no issues and was wondering if I should buy an extra set of bulbs or an extra HID kit just in case something happens? Or should I buy a set of regular Halogen bulbs?

Also, any advice on how to drive there, things to check before I leave in my car, etc would be great!

Thanks guys!!
aznkorboi
Just Licensed SolaraGuy

Return to Aftermarket Upgrades