[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSK/3.0/no DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSK/3.0/no DST' instead
SolaraGuy.com • View topic - NonStopTuning Crank Pulley
All about aftermarket Toyota Solara upgrades

NonStopTuning Crank Pulley

NonStopTuning Crank Pulley

Postby NonStopTuning » Tue Jul 28, 2015 9:31 am

Hey all!

We did a small group buy batch of NST Crank Pulleys a few years ago, and still make a few here and there as special order items.

Anyone out there still using one of these pulleys? If so, post up your pics and stories!

MIKE @ NST
www.NonStopTuning.com
NonStopTuning
Regular SolaraGuy Member
Regular SolaraGuy Member

Re: NonStopTuning Crank Pulley

Postby Gregtrd » Wed Jul 29, 2015 1:40 am

Can you guys make different size crank pullies, who and what # can I contact you on.
Pm me with # please, thanks.
The Fastest Camry in Socal
366whp / 427wtq @10.5psi
Gregtrd
SolaraGuy Street Racer
SolaraGuy Street Racer

Postby civictypeR » Thu Jul 30, 2015 9:19 pm

I already have a crank pulley, and I love it. However, I would like a power steering, alternator and AC pulley. If you make a set of that, sign me up.
civictypeR
Regular SolaraGuy Member
Regular SolaraGuy Member

Postby Gregtrd » Thu Jul 30, 2015 11:25 pm

Nst where you at???
The Fastest Camry in Socal
366whp / 427wtq @10.5psi
Gregtrd
SolaraGuy Street Racer
SolaraGuy Street Racer

Postby 99TRDLBGP#6of35 » Sat Jan 23, 2016 10:45 pm

I ordered on on February 20th of LAST YEAR and I STILL have yet to receive it. Every month I email them and I get a standard reply along the lines of "Fabrication of custom parts has been slower than we would have liked. Thanks for your continued patience."

SUPER frustrated. The Better Business Bureau stopped issuing complaints to NST because they had TOO MANY! I have done some research and there are MANY complaints like this on a lot of review sites for this company.
99TRDLBGP#6of35
Just Licensed SolaraGuy

Postby 1kdude » Fri Jul 22, 2016 8:55 pm

It took me a month or 2 to get my order (few yrs ago) but it was worth it. Engine spins up quicker. other underdrive pulleys would be good if available.
1kdude
Regular SolaraGuy Member
Regular SolaraGuy Member

Return to Aftermarket Upgrades