[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSK/3.0/no DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSK/3.0/no DST' instead
SolaraGuy.com • View topic - Debadge/shave
How to, DIY, and Get 'er done.

Debadge/shave

Postby crispone » Mon Jan 19, 2009 2:29 pm

^^^ I removed the SE V6 and TOYOTA from mine and added the WTF (I mean... VVT-i emblem...)

Goo-Gone and Floss... on a HOT day last summer...

G/L!

-crisp

:evilbat:
crispone
Immitagably Verbose Dude
Immitagably Verbose Dude

Postby mattyboy243311 » Mon Jan 19, 2009 4:54 pm

exactly what i am goin to do!
mattyboy243311
Regular SolaraGuy Member
Regular SolaraGuy Member

Re: Debadge/shave

Postby parkc96 » Thu Mar 31, 2011 2:18 pm

I dont know if you guys will know but on a 2000 camry le will they have holes? im just wanting to take off the "toyota" and "camry le" badges.

2000 camry 4 cylinder: rims, tint, spoiler, head unit, partially debadged, custom catback, custom grille... more to come.
parkc96
SolaraGuy Driver
SolaraGuy Driver

Postby ComaBlack » Sun Apr 03, 2011 1:25 pm

I want to do this so badly... but after reading a couple posts on here about accidentally ripping off some chips of paint in the process I'm nervous
ComaBlack
Just Licensed SolaraGuy

Postby Jabraltar » Sun Apr 03, 2011 10:12 pm

I took off one and nothing came off with it as far as paint goes, except the paint is faded so on a cloudy day you can see the word Toyota because it's darker underneath lol
Gen 1:Custom stainless catback exhaust,Injen SRI..NGK Iridium plugs,2 10'' Kicker subs in Kicker box,Alpine door speakers, Kicker rear deck speakers,Pioneer amp,18'', Pioneer H/U, Icon rims with Falken tires,HID's,LED everything
Jabraltar
SolaraGuy Driver
SolaraGuy Driver

Postby ThurzNite » Sun Apr 03, 2011 10:28 pm

Jabraltar wrote:I took off one and nothing came off with it as far as paint goes, except the paint is faded so on a cloudy day you can see the word Toyota because it's darker underneath lol

LOL! I did that in another car that was 5 years old. After a year, I couldn't see the difference anymore. Did you find that the 2 paints eventually blended?
Dr J
ThurzNite
SolaraGuy Driver
SolaraGuy Driver

Postby Jabraltar » Mon Apr 04, 2011 10:24 am

ThurzNite wrote:
Jabraltar wrote:I took off one and nothing came off with it as far as paint goes, except the paint is faded so on a cloudy day you can see the word Toyota because it's darker underneath lol

LOL! I did that in another car that was 5 years old. After a year, I couldn't see the difference anymore. Did you find that the 2 paints eventually blended?
Dr J

haha it's blended more than when I first did it, but it still has a little ways to go. I did it pretty much at the start of winter and it has been cloudy for 6 months, so when the summer sun hits it, it'll blend more (I hope!)
Gen 1:Custom stainless catback exhaust,Injen SRI..NGK Iridium plugs,2 10'' Kicker subs in Kicker box,Alpine door speakers, Kicker rear deck speakers,Pioneer amp,18'', Pioneer H/U, Icon rims with Falken tires,HID's,LED everything
Jabraltar
SolaraGuy Driver
SolaraGuy Driver

Previous

Return to Tutorials