[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSD/4.0/DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSD/4.0/DST' instead
SolaraGuy.com • View topic - FS: 12" Infinity 1220W Subwoofers in Sealed Box (OC, CA)
Auto Flea Market.

FS: 12" Infinity 1220W Subwoofers in Sealed Box (OC, CA)

FS: 12" Infinity 1220W Subwoofers in Sealed Box (OC, CA)

Postby nkx1 » Wed Jul 21, 2010 10:31 am

Two 12" Infinity 1220W subwoofers mounted in a sealed box. Excellent condition!

Approximate box volume is 1.25 cubic foot per side (2.5 cubic feet total). Box is finished in gray carpet, is very sturdily built, has gold-plated banana plug connections, and has a slanted front. Both the box and subs are in excellent condition. I am the original owner- these have never been abused in any way.

Power handling of each sub is 300W RMS and 1,200W max (total of 600W RMS and 2,400W max). Sensitivity is 92db. Impedance is 4 ohms.

First $75 takes it.

Must pick up (I'm in Orange County, CA). Please e-mail me at nkx@roadrunner.com if interested.

Link to craigslist with pics: http://orangecounty.craigslist.org/pts/1855192594.html
2001 SLE, Diamond White Pearl
nkx1
SolaraGuy Driver
SolaraGuy Driver

Return to Wanted/For Sale