[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSD/4.0/DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSD/4.0/DST' instead
SolaraGuy.com • View topic - FS- 2001 Solara TRD supercharged 5 spd 99k miles.
Auto Flea Market.

FS- 2001 Solara TRD supercharged 5 spd 99k miles.

FS- 2001 Solara TRD supercharged 5 spd 99k miles.

Postby winkman » Fri Jun 11, 2010 10:51 am

Hi We are selling a 2001 Solara SE TRD 5spd. Great condition. Every single thing works. Silver with Charcoal Leather. TRD ground effects.
Engine, is very smooth and very strong. It pulls Hard.
Tranny is perfect with no grinds or problems.
Clutch is excellent and shifts snickety smooth!
Interior is virtually perfect!
ALL power options work inc- windows, roof, locks and seats.
Keyless entry works fine
AC is ICE cold.
Heater works great.
Aftermarket Alpine headunit. Sounds very nice.
Had a system at one time, but has been removed.
The ground effects faded so they have been repainted and the color is SLIGHTLY off. and there are a few cracks and scraped. NONE ARE BAD though. The ground effects are all tight and solid!
ONLY PROBLEM- The the upper strut mounts on the passenger side front strut and rear shock are both rattling. So it needs upper mounts front and rear. The drivers front turn signal light is craked. NO other issues at all.
I will try to add pics to this, or I will email them to anyone who requests them. asofga@gmail.com
7500.00 in Atlanta GA it is listed on ebay
Thanks Mike
Last edited by winkman on Fri Jun 11, 2010 4:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
winkman
Just Licensed SolaraGuy

Re: FS- 2001 Solara TRD supercharged 5 spd 99k miles.

Postby ToyoSolV6 » Fri Jun 11, 2010 2:50 pm

where are you located?

and how much?
One of the few Built Forged Supercharged solaras in so cal
335whp x 344tq.
ToyoSolV6
Solaraguy's dopest driver
Solaraguy's dopest driver

Postby shocar4 » Sat Jun 12, 2010 6:36 pm

mike......no luck on ebay huh? I emailed you back in December when you first had it on ebay and said that I would be interested in it in Jan (because I was moving down to NC, which I have now) and you said good luck that the car would be sold by now! haha good luck!
99DWP SC 4psi, TRD shortshifter, 305 RC's, Jim's fuel, iK22, 190lph walbro, ssfc, 170 thermo, greddy catback!(SOLD)
99DWP SC 4psi, Injen CAI, TRD exhaust, TRD shortshifter, Jim's Fuel, Magnecore wires, NGK Iridium IX!(SOLD)
shocar4
SolaraGuy Driver
SolaraGuy Driver

Postby winkman » Fri Jun 18, 2010 7:56 am

shocar4 wrote:mike......no luck on ebay huh? I emailed you back in December when you first had it on ebay and said that I would be interested in it in Jan (because I was moving down to NC, which I have now) and you said good luck that the car would be sold by now! haha good luck!

NEVER thought in a million years it would have stayed around this long. Go Figure!
winkman
Just Licensed SolaraGuy

Postby alltrac92 » Wed Jun 23, 2010 2:45 pm

Has the misfiring been fixed?
alltrac92
SolaraGuy Driver
SolaraGuy Driver

Return to Wanted/For Sale