[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSD/4.0/DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSD/4.0/DST' instead
SolaraGuy.com • View topic - WTB front driver side TRD lip
Auto Flea Market.

WTB front driver side TRD lip

WTB front driver side TRD lip

Postby showlara » Thu Jul 22, 2010 3:08 pm

so like the title says need the front left lip... hit something and mine fell off i didnt notice until i got home it was missing and doubled back twice with no luck to find it.

yes im aware u can buy one from kaminari for 125 plus tax and shipping, but if anyone has one or knows of anyone or anywhere i can find a used or new one for a cheaper price lmk. thx guys/gals ..white is even better
showlara
Just Licensed SolaraGuy

Re: WTB front driver side TRD lip

Postby wyckd » Sat Jul 31, 2010 10:06 pm

for what car/year?
FS:
255/40/R18 Turanza ER33 ($60 shipped)
Lexus IS250 18.5" Silver Rims, non staggered ($450 + shipping)
Lowering Springs: Eibach (Rear only)
wyckd
Regular SolaraGuy Member
Regular SolaraGuy Member

Postby showlara » Sun Aug 01, 2010 10:47 pm

99 solara
showlara
Just Licensed SolaraGuy

Postby SpeedySolara » Mon Aug 23, 2010 11:03 pm

Do you have a TRD Molley Designs lip (99-01) or a Kaminari lip (02-03)? If you dont know, post a picture of the front end of your car and I'll know which one you have. Otherwise, if you absolutely cant post a picture, please let me know how far the lip extends to the center of your car in comparison to the headlights/grille (AND PLEASE BE DETAILED) or simply measure the lip from point to point. According to the information you provide, I will be able to help you since I have both lip types.
[size=150][b]Get your Big Brake Kit today:[/b][/size]
http://www.solaraguy.com/viewtopic.php?t=48573
SpeedySolara
SolaraGuy Street Racer
SolaraGuy Street Racer

Return to Wanted/For Sale