[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSD/4.0/DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSD/4.0/DST' instead
SolaraGuy.com • View topic - parts for sale
Auto Flea Market.

parts for sale

Re: parts for sale

Postby NRDriver » Wed May 18, 2011 9:19 pm

SteveSolara wrote:You still have the TRD Body kits for sale?

Actually I still do. Its silver no fronts and the right side is primer grey like in my pic
00 Solara,SEV6,ASA JH8, hks ignition, JET chip, greddy evo,TSW short shifter,carbon dash,TRD kit, Weapon r SR w/ CA ext, DATSrpipe, TRD springs/struts
NRDriver
SolaraGuy Driver
SolaraGuy Driver

Postby SteveSolara » Wed May 18, 2011 9:45 pm

how much for everything?

Or can you sell each peice seperately?
Image Image
SteveSolara
SolaraGuy Driver
SolaraGuy Driver

Postby SteveSolara » Wed May 18, 2011 9:48 pm

I looked through your cardomain and i see that you have a HKS Ignition system, does that work can you tell a difference? Because i was thinking of getting one too
Image Image
SteveSolara
SolaraGuy Driver
SolaraGuy Driver

Postby corlon » Thu May 19, 2011 1:13 am

looking for just the passenger side skirt. is that a possiblity?
NiCe
corlon
SolaraGuy Driver
SolaraGuy Driver

Postby Jabraltar » Thu May 19, 2011 7:10 pm

How much for all the lips you have together? :lol: throw a price and I'm sure you will get a bidding war started.
Gen 1:Custom stainless catback exhaust,Injen SRI..NGK Iridium plugs,2 10'' Kicker subs in Kicker box,Alpine door speakers, Kicker rear deck speakers,Pioneer amp,18'', Pioneer H/U, Icon rims with Falken tires,HID's,LED everything
Jabraltar
SolaraGuy Driver
SolaraGuy Driver

Postby Solarasian » Fri May 20, 2011 12:22 am

jabraltar loves bidding wars =D
Auto SLE V6
6000k VVME Bi-Xenon
GReddy SP2 catback
injen SRI is2030p
Kaminari Lip Kit(stand by)
Tokico hp Struts
Tein S Tech
Solarasian
SolaraGuy Driver
SolaraGuy Driver

Postby NRDriver » Fri May 20, 2011 1:31 pm

Im thinkin 200 plus shippin or best offer. I will post pics they have some cracks where they mount to the fenderwell but its not visible. Other than that its jusst the usual wear and tear.silver rears, silver left side, and primer right side
00 Solara,SEV6,ASA JH8, hks ignition, JET chip, greddy evo,TSW short shifter,carbon dash,TRD kit, Weapon r SR w/ CA ext, DATSrpipe, TRD springs/struts
NRDriver
SolaraGuy Driver
SolaraGuy Driver

Postby SteveSolara » Fri May 20, 2011 6:03 pm

alright, yeah post up some pics and ill see
Image Image
SteveSolara
SolaraGuy Driver
SolaraGuy Driver

Postby Jabraltar » Fri May 20, 2011 6:30 pm

Yeah throw some pictures up because I know a guy who makes his own custom front lips that I could snag 2 from. The primer doesn`t matter if I get them sanded down and repainted right(probably a really stupid question).
Gen 1:Custom stainless catback exhaust,Injen SRI..NGK Iridium plugs,2 10'' Kicker subs in Kicker box,Alpine door speakers, Kicker rear deck speakers,Pioneer amp,18'', Pioneer H/U, Icon rims with Falken tires,HID's,LED everything
Jabraltar
SolaraGuy Driver
SolaraGuy Driver

Previous

Return to Wanted/For Sale