[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSD/4.0/DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSD/4.0/DST' instead
SolaraGuy.com • View topic - WTB: 94 camry rear tail light bar
Auto Flea Market.

WTB: 94 camry rear tail light bar

WTB: 94 camry rear tail light bar

Postby stringbean » Thu Aug 12, 2010 7:21 pm

I got rear ended a while ago and im just tired of water dripping down when trunk is open after it rains from the water entering the crack. this is the rear tail light bar thats attached to the trunk, i would like a clear one not a painted one. Hard to describe hopefully the camry people know what i mean1 lol thanks

price im looking for is about 130 ish shipped to canada, obo

thanks
Jared
stringbean
SolaraGuy Driver
SolaraGuy Driver

Re: WTB: 94 camry rear tail light bar

Postby stringbean » Mon Nov 08, 2010 3:43 pm

bump!!! really want a new one!!

hoping to get lucky with one for about 100 shipped to canada, please and thanks :)
stringbean
SolaraGuy Driver
SolaraGuy Driver

Postby DSM_Lara » Tue Nov 09, 2010 2:06 pm

1999 Toyota Solara SE V6 (TRD Edition) Rare Greddy EvoII/CP-E Intake/Renova Grill/Black Housing Front/OEM Hood Deflector :kp: :spam3: :spam1:Musubi
DSM_Lara
SolaraGuy Street Racer
SolaraGuy Street Racer

Postby stringbean » Tue Nov 09, 2010 3:40 pm

thanks, i nerver looked on ebay motors just ebay thanks a ton!
stringbean
SolaraGuy Driver
SolaraGuy Driver

Postby stringbean » Thu Nov 11, 2010 12:35 am

DSM_Lara wrote:http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/1992-TOYOTA-CAMRY-REAR-TAIL-LIGHT-ASSEMBLY-_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQhashZitem483d5a2706QQitemZ310266963718QQptZMotorsQ5fCarQ5fTruckQ5fPartsQ5fAccessories#ht_500wt_1182

Thanks i bought it! :) cant wait to get it now!
stringbean
SolaraGuy Driver
SolaraGuy Driver

Postby DSM_Lara » Thu Nov 11, 2010 1:04 am

Cool glad I could help. It also looks like it's in good condition. Hopefully the seller pack it well.
1999 Toyota Solara SE V6 (TRD Edition) Rare Greddy EvoII/CP-E Intake/Renova Grill/Black Housing Front/OEM Hood Deflector :kp: :spam3: :spam1:Musubi
DSM_Lara
SolaraGuy Street Racer
SolaraGuy Street Racer

Postby stringbean » Thu Nov 11, 2010 1:09 am

ya i asked him if it has any damages or cracks or flaws and he said no its immaculate for being used, and i also asked on how they package it, and they responded with foam beans and ya... well wait and see soon enough!
stringbean
SolaraGuy Driver
SolaraGuy Driver

Postby stringbean » Fri Nov 12, 2010 7:03 pm

ya so..... not having good luck with seller. Seller says that UPS needs a phone number so that they can ship from us to canada. Ive never heard of this before, my other lights shipped! and the rims i bought during summer shipped fine, all through ups without a phone number. think the seller may be di**ing me around. Hopefully not or i shall take action against him/her.... any advice?
stringbean
SolaraGuy Driver
SolaraGuy Driver

Postby mig0s » Fri Nov 12, 2010 7:59 pm

stringbean wrote:ya so..... not having good luck with seller. Seller says that UPS needs a phone number so that they can ship from us to canada. Ive never heard of this before, my other lights shipped! and the rims i bought during summer shipped fine, all through ups without a phone number. think the seller may be di**ing me around. Hopefully not or i shall take action against him/her.... any advice?

Usually they don't need to. But I know companies that demand a phone number too. Just give him your phone number?
1999 V6 5-Speed... so beautiful :' )
Black housing headlights, corner. 55w 6k HID, 2500k fogs, TWM Short Shifter+weighted knob, Tein+KYB, TRD lip kit + Acura CL type-S front lip. TSW Kyalami 18x8. Cutom 2.5" SS free flow muffler.
mig0s
SolaraGuy Driver
SolaraGuy Driver

Postby stringbean » Sat Nov 13, 2010 11:33 am

I did, and forwarded me the ups email saying pickup is Monday so ya well see, I've just never had to deal with them needing a phone # thats all. And I've been di**Ed around before so I was a lil concerned...
stringbean
SolaraGuy Driver
SolaraGuy Driver

Postby DSM_Lara » Sat Nov 13, 2010 12:44 pm

They require phone number because they are shipping international with UPS. Same with FedEx if something comes up with customs they need to contact the recipient or if not they will send it back.
DSM_Lara
SolaraGuy Street Racer
SolaraGuy Street Racer

Return to Wanted/For Sale