[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSD/4.0/DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSD/4.0/DST' instead
SolaraGuy.com • View topic - parts for sale updated
Auto Flea Market.

parts for sale updated

parts for sale updated

Postby NRDriver » Sat Aug 14, 2010 7:33 pm

location is salem oregon.
Buyer pays shipping.
Paypal preferred

i couldnt update my other post for some reason so here is the update

Will post PIcs soon
Please IM me as not to create a ten page post of crap.

190 lph fuel pump 50$ SOLD
TWM classic shift knob in gunmetal 75$ (originally 109$)
TWM shortshifter 90$
apexi safc2 silver 135$ SOLD
tsw revo center cap with trd logo, lug cover, retainer lug, etc 15$ SOLD
TRD body kit pieces. both rear, rear center, and both sides. i will post price when i get pictures up.
00 Solara,SEV6,ASA JH8, hks ignition, JET chip, greddy evo,TSW short shifter,carbon dash,TRD kit, Weapon r SR w/ CA ext, DATSrpipe, TRD springs/struts
NRDriver
SolaraGuy Driver
SolaraGuy Driver

Re: parts for sale updated

Postby DSM_Lara » Tue Aug 17, 2010 3:28 pm

Free Bump
Thanks Jake got the package in today and the one day of your local news lol (for all the packaging to keep them safe). Also, I just want to make sure I have everything and didn't accidentally throw them away. It was one full set of everything (retainer, center screw, plate, red screw and TRD cap ) and loose pieces are center screw thingy with TRD cap. Right? Hopefully I can replicate them somehow since I have the originals.
1999 Toyota Solara SE V6 (TRD Edition) Rare Greddy EvoII/CP-E Intake/Renova Grill/Black Housing Front/OEM Hood Deflector :kp: :spam3: :spam1:Musubi
DSM_Lara
SolaraGuy Street Racer
SolaraGuy Street Racer

Return to Wanted/For Sale