[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSD/4.0/DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSD/4.0/DST' instead
SolaraGuy.com • View topic - Real Toyota "Solara" license plate frame Chrome $20
Auto Flea Market.

Real Toyota "Solara" license plate frame Chrome $20

Real Toyota "Solara" license plate frame Chrome $20

Postby Snake2715 » Sat Sep 11, 2010 9:14 pm

I have a factory issued "solara" license plate frame in chrome. This is not some ebay one, or one where you put the letters on yourself. The letters are etched or engraved into the frame and colored black. I had this on my solara and bought it from another member here. I actually sold my solara 2 years ago and just came across this in the garage.

I think this went for $50 or more from Toyota. Its a nice compliment to the car and looks good.

It is not damaged in any way, it does have some superficial scratches on it from maybe a car wash or something. Its not rusted and actually never corroded on me. The back reads Solid Brass, but its chrome plated. Its very heavy and will not bend.

The black reflection in the bottom left corner is my basketball hoop. I didnt realize that was there, and its too dark for another shot.

I will sell this for $20 shipped. Feel free to PM me but for the fastest response email me as I don't frequent these forums that often anymore. I Suspect shipping will be in the range of 7-8 actually due to weight.

my email is Snake2715 @hotmail.com

Thumbnail code:

-Josh

Snake2715
Just Licensed SolaraGuy

Return to Wanted/For Sale