[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSD/4.0/DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSD/4.0/DST' instead
SolaraGuy.com • View topic - 2004 Stock Sport Body Kit for sale, Gray.
Auto Flea Market.

2004 Stock Sport Body Kit for sale, Gray.

2004 Stock Sport Body Kit for sale, Gray.

Postby ahausheer » Wed Nov 24, 2010 10:46 pm

Good condition, gray, 2004 sport body kit, stock, still on car. Asking 2 grand, which I know is insanely high, but I like the kit and that's my price. South Orange County, California, you can help me remove it from my car if you are in the area and have nothing better to do.
ahausheer
Just Licensed SolaraGuy

Re: 2004 Stock Sport Body Kit for sale, Gray.

Postby DSM_Lara » Wed Nov 24, 2010 10:53 pm

:o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o
:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:
Last edited by DSM_Lara on Wed Nov 24, 2010 11:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
1999 Toyota Solara SE V6 (TRD Edition) Rare Greddy EvoII/CP-E Intake/Renova Grill/Black Housing Front/OEM Hood Deflector :kp: :spam3: :spam1:Musubi
DSM_Lara
SolaraGuy Street Racer
SolaraGuy Street Racer

Postby mig0s » Wed Nov 24, 2010 11:03 pm

Seems like a reasonable price! GLWS!

:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:
1999 V6 5-Speed... so beautiful :' )
Black housing headlights, corner. 55w 6k HID, 2500k fogs, TWM Short Shifter+weighted knob, Tein+KYB, TRD lip kit + Acura CL type-S front lip. TSW Kyalami 18x8. Cutom 2.5" SS free flow muffler.
mig0s
SolaraGuy Driver
SolaraGuy Driver

Postby ahausheer » Thu Nov 25, 2010 1:59 pm

these solaras are SO underrated, best full size coup for the money hands down.
ahausheer
Just Licensed SolaraGuy

Postby SoSleek » Tue Dec 07, 2010 8:53 am

Just a tip...when you are selling something It's probably not a the best idea to let people know that you think your price is insanely high.
2004 Black Solara SE Sport - Minneapolis, MN
SoSleek
SolaraGuy Driver
SolaraGuy Driver

Return to Wanted/For Sale