[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSD/4.0/DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSD/4.0/DST' instead
SolaraGuy.com • View topic - FS: Right Rear V6 or 4cyl Remanufactured Caliper
Auto Flea Market.

FS: Right Rear V6 or 4cyl Remanufactured Caliper

FS: Right Rear V6 or 4cyl Remanufactured Caliper

Postby ripley's99 » Mon Jan 10, 2011 10:37 pm

I have for sale a right rear remanufactured brake caliper that comes with hardware & a packet of grease.

It will fit:

00-01 Camry V6
00-03 Solara V6 or 4cyl

It has a casting of 3510 stamped on the caliper.

I never used it. Bought it for my '99 Camry & it's slightly different & won't fit on there.
Great if you want to do a V6 rear disc conversion on a 00-01 Camry 4cyl ... or if you just need a new caliper.

The place I bought it from sent me the wrong one & wouldn't take it back ... so thought maybe someone here could use it since I can't use it & can't return it. I cross referenced the casting number stamped on there so I could figure out exactly what model years it would fit.

It cost me $95 would like to get $40 OBO + shipping for it.
Paypal payments are best.

I haven't posted here in ages, but you can check my references under the same name on toyotanation.com.
I have over 1000+ positive feedbacks on ebay with my husband under the name justjoe13.
Been in the game since the camryman.org & teamsc3 days so I'm not here to screw anyone over.

PM or post any questions - Thanks! :)
In My Docking Bay 94...
'89 MR2 AW11 4A-GE "R2-D2" - MRSTS2!
'99 Camry SXV20 5S-FE "Darth Maul" - Grocery Getter with TRD Goodies!
ripley's99
Just Licensed SolaraGuy

Return to Wanted/For Sale