[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSD/4.0/DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSD/4.0/DST' instead
SolaraGuy.com • View topic - FS: 94 Camry Coupe
Auto Flea Market.

FS: 94 Camry Coupe

FS: 94 Camry Coupe

Postby stringbean » Sun Feb 20, 2011 1:15 pm

Hey guys im selling my Camry. I love the thing to death but its time to upgrade!
Asking 3000$

So the car has 267xxx kms on it
1MZ-FE runs great and strong, no leaks of any kind
Auto Tranny pulls good and shifts smooth

Has a full stereo system

2 clarion PXW 1252 subs
Legacy 1200 watt mono block
Energy 6.5 convertible component speakers (front)
Clarion 6x9 rears
MEI 600 watt 4 channel
dual batteries
Bassworx SPL inverted box
JVC double din

worth 2400$ alone

minor mods being
intake cai (custom diy lol)
and a modded exhaust
interior LED lights

Has some rust right now but am willing to finish the rust removal and paint it for the buyer.

it is a buy as is.

its sad to see thins thing go cause i do love it and baby it.
But i need 4000$ for a particular car im looking at! Car im looking at is a 94 camry coupe sc red! :) :drinking:

Also if anyone is interested i have 20" Incubus Shylock rims im also wanting to sell for 1500$ brand new still in box, never installed, 10/10 condition!! :)

Thanks Guys
help me make my dream come true!!

Jared N Kipping
stringbean
SolaraGuy Driver
SolaraGuy Driver

Re: FS: 94 Camry Coupe

Postby mig0s » Sun Feb 20, 2011 1:42 pm

willing to sell me the double din? :)
1999 V6 5-Speed... so beautiful :' )
Black housing headlights, corner. 55w 6k HID, 2500k fogs, TWM Short Shifter+weighted knob, Tein+KYB, TRD lip kit + Acura CL type-S front lip. TSW Kyalami 18x8. Cutom 2.5" SS free flow muffler.
mig0s
SolaraGuy Driver
SolaraGuy Driver

Postby KILLA CAM » Sun Feb 20, 2011 5:24 pm

Put up some pictures, yo.
KILLA CAM
SolaraGuy Driver
SolaraGuy Driver

Postby stringbean » Sun Feb 20, 2011 6:00 pm

Not looking to part out quite just yet, but mugs you'll be first in line! And I'll post pics once I get home!
stringbean
SolaraGuy Driver
SolaraGuy Driver

Postby mig0s » Sun Feb 20, 2011 7:37 pm

To be honest, the way you could get the most money out of your car is parting out every aftermarket part and put it back to stock. No one actually cares about a 1994 camry with 267k kms.. people would buy your car as a DD/beater. Let's say you sell your 2400$ worth of stereo system for 1500$, it would be easier to sell a stock camry at 1500$.

When I'll sale my Solara (which will never happen:)) I'll put it back to stock for sure because aftermarket parts have no value in reselling, except for maybe a supercharger.
1999 V6 5-Speed... so beautiful :' )
Black housing headlights, corner. 55w 6k HID, 2500k fogs, TWM Short Shifter+weighted knob, Tein+KYB, TRD lip kit + Acura CL type-S front lip. TSW Kyalami 18x8. Cutom 2.5" SS free flow muffler.
mig0s
SolaraGuy Driver
SolaraGuy Driver

Postby stringbean » Sun Feb 20, 2011 7:44 pm

ya i know that! but im just not wanting to go through the hassle of parting out right now, maybe if i cant sell it as a whole then i will look at parting out.

I have a possible buyer, acqaintence from High school, 2 years younger then me looking for his first car and was looking at buying some other subs i have for sale for his future vehicle. But backed out because he needed to buy a car first, but now its like his dream come true, car + stereo!
stringbean
SolaraGuy Driver
SolaraGuy Driver

Postby EkiMucH » Mon Feb 21, 2011 9:20 am

just curious, what type of jvc double din is it? planning to upgrade my system soon and wanted to know how well jvc are.

glws!
EkiMucH
Regular SolaraGuy Member
Regular SolaraGuy Member

Postby stringbean » Mon Feb 21, 2011 3:52 pm

next time im in my car ill look for the model, and i love the jvc's great user interface and good sound quality, for the price point my hu had 5v pre outs compared to the alpine and pioneer's with 3v.
stringbean
SolaraGuy Driver
SolaraGuy Driver

Postby stringbean » Fri Feb 25, 2011 11:13 pm

KEEPING THE CAR!, mods please delete!
stringbean
SolaraGuy Driver
SolaraGuy Driver

Postby DSM_Lara » Mon Feb 28, 2011 3:02 am

In before the delete :P
1999 Toyota Solara SE V6 (TRD Edition) Rare Greddy EvoII/CP-E Intake/Renova Grill/Black Housing Front/OEM Hood Deflector :kp: :spam3: :spam1:Musubi
DSM_Lara
SolaraGuy Street Racer
SolaraGuy Street Racer

Return to Wanted/For Sale