[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSD/4.0/DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSD/4.0/DST' instead
SolaraGuy.com • View topic - FOR SALE: Alpine INA-W900BT Alpines Flagship A/V/N Head Unit
Auto Flea Market.

FOR SALE: Alpine INA-W900BT Alpines Flagship A/V/N Head Unit

FOR SALE: Alpine INA-W900BT Alpines Flagship A/V/N Head Unit

Postby SoSleek » Tue Mar 08, 2011 2:32 pm

For Sale: I have a *BRAND NEW IN BOX* Alpine INA-W900BT double-din Audio/Video/Navigation head unit with 7" touchscreen display. This unit is *NOT* refurbished, repaired, used, etc. Is it a brand new unit and it was purchased from an Authorized Alpine Distributor which means it carries a 1-year warranty through Alpine.

How Much: I am asking $799 OBO shipped!
Below I have linked 3 major online sellers which show that even their prices are $200-$350 higher than mine. This is the LOWEST price you will find a new unit for, while still carrying the manufacturers warranty.

Best Buy Price

Crutchfield

Sonic Electronix

Contact Info: For quickest response TXT or CALL me (Nick) at 319.899.3186 or PM me here on SolaraGuy.

Description: The INA-W900BT is the updated version of the INA-W900. The BT indicates it has built in bluetooth which allows wireless audio streaming, as well as wireless connection to your cell phone. Calls can be dialed or received through the unit without even touching your phone. This function doesn't even scrape the surface of the capabilities of this unit. I have linked to Alpine's product overview page which shows a few demonstration videos that highlight some other functions available. I also linked the Product Specifications Page. This is Alpine's Flagship (Top of the Line) head unit, and has all of the latest functions and capabilities and is arguably the best AVN head unit ever made of all it's competitors.

Product Overview

Product Specifications

Photos: These photos below are of the unit I have in my possession. The one listed in this ad. It is in my hands and ready to ship today.

Below are 2 photos showing the unit installed on various vehicles.

Thanks for peeking!
2004 Black Solara SE Sport - Minneapolis, MN
SoSleek
SolaraGuy Driver
SolaraGuy Driver

Re: FOR SALE: Alpine INA-W900BT Alpines Flagship A/V/N Head

Postby stringbean » Wed Mar 09, 2011 5:33 pm

Nice Unit! GLWS!
stringbean
SolaraGuy Driver
SolaraGuy Driver

Postby SoSleek » Sun Mar 13, 2011 8:10 am

***SOLD*** to myself. I decided to keep it! :)
2004 Black Solara SE Sport - Minneapolis, MN
SoSleek
SolaraGuy Driver
SolaraGuy Driver

Postby GzNutz » Sun Mar 13, 2011 10:05 am

Good call!
GzNutz
SolaraGuy Semi-Pro Racer
SolaraGuy Semi-Pro Racer

Return to Wanted/For Sale