[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSD/4.0/DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSD/4.0/DST' instead
SolaraGuy.com • View topic - 05 Gen 2 SE For sale 34k 12,500
Auto Flea Market.

05 Gen 2 SE For sale 34k 12,500

05 Gen 2 SE For sale 34k 12,500

Postby Nicklez11 » Sat Mar 26, 2011 4:03 pm

For sale is my 2005 Toyota Solara 2dr SE coupe, it is automatic. The color is light blue. I have a full Sony Xplod sound system, new speakers in front 300 watts a piece, 2 10" sony xplod subwoofers at 1100 watts a piece. I currently have OBX exhaust headers with no cat not yet mounted (possibly will be by time of purchase), OBX midpipe and a Greddy Carbon fiber muffler. The car sounds mean. That is just an overview, the car has 34 thousand miles on it and in perfect condition, im just looking for something a little faster. If you are interested or want pictures or have any other questions you can email me at...

nick.leonard93@gmail.com or t4lncl52@aol.com

My cell phone is always on and i'm always available. Price is semi negotiable call me or text me at 802 779 6689 at any time of day and i will gladly answer questions or respond to inquiries.

Nick Leonard
Nicklez11
Just Licensed SolaraGuy

Return to Wanted/For Sale