[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSD/4.0/DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSD/4.0/DST' instead
SolaraGuy.com • View topic - Gibson99's Massive Back2Stock Sale: G4Camry,G1Solara,TRD,+++
Auto Flea Market.

Gibson99's Massive Back2Stock Sale: G4Camry,G1Solara,TRD,+++

Gibson99's Massive Back2Stock Sale: G4Camry,G1Solara,TRD,+++

Postby Gibson99 » Mon Apr 11, 2011 12:47 pm

First of all - DO NOT PM ME ABOUT THIS! Please send ALL questions to me via email: gibson99 at gmail. Since I'm posting this to multiple forums (some of which do not notify me when I get a PM), this helps me respond faster and keep track of everything in one place.

Welp... I've made the hard decision to bring the camry pretty much back to stock. Most parts are still on the car and I'll need a few stock parts to put back on before I can take off the upgrade parts - this car is still gonna be my daily driver, so I can't afford to disable it!

Everything in the pics looks dirty because I haven't detailed my car in a long time, but I will clean parts as I take them off.

I don't like dealing with shipping, so local buyers will get priority. I will ship most items, but won't ship the cat-back or the body kit (though I might be convinced otherwise... $$$$$$$$)

For non-local buyers, I'll take paypal plus the 3% paypal fees. I am located on the southwest side of the Houston, TX area (Sugar Land), but can meet up just about anywhere in the Houston Metro area, within reason. Prices listed DO NOT include shipping. If your item has to be shipped, you will pay actual shipping & handling costs: postage plus packing materials - boxes and styrofoam aren't always free!

Items marked with a * mean that I will need some stock parts in my hands before I even THINK about taking that part off the car!

So without further ado, here's the big list.

TRD/Molly Designs 7-piece body/lip kit including trunk lip spoiler, painted 4M9 beige. Fits 97-99 Camry as-is, and 00-01 Camry with some tweaking. $750
Some small rock chips on front pieces, and a tiny crack in left front that you can't see from more than 3 feet away. Because the side skirts and wing are so long and flexible, I really don't want to ship these if I don't have to. I can meet you within say, 100-150 miles of Houston, TX to deliver. If I meet you in person for this item I will ONLY take a cashier's check or money order - NOT cash and NOT paypal. This will be safer for both me and the buyer. All I ask is that you also pay for my gas both ways, and maybe lunch at Burger King or Taco Bell. Guaranteed that'll be cheaper and easier than shipping something this big and bulky!
I WILL NOT SELL PIECES INDIVIDUALLY! I WILL ONLY SELL AS A COMPLETE KIT, SO DO NOT ASK FOR INDIVIDUAL PIECES!!
I will also require a deposit from the buyer before I remove the kit from the car unless the buyer shows up with the payment and helps me remove the kit right there.
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image

TRD Supercharger for 1mzfe v6 camry/solara* $2000
Includes pulleyboys 8psi pulley (already installed, don't have stock 4psi pulley), dynamic tensioner, TRD EBC, one-way check valves for brake booster and emissions lines, new nose drive coupler, new/unused CARB and Belt routing stickers (as well as the used ones i'll peel off from my car), two used "Premium Fuel Only" stickers (if they peel off well enough), and custom-made EGR pipe for manual trans camry/solara. I'll also include a used set of NGK Iridium plugs, BKR6EIX-11, since these plugs would be too cold to run on a stock engine. I changed the SC oil summer 2010 with GM supercharger oil, but the coupler was still tight so I didn't replace it - that's why i have the spare. If you don't also buy the boost gauge (below) you will need to find a plug for the boost port yourself. I think the belt tensioner is getting worn out, and should be replaced. I saw one on here for about $20, and they can be had at amazon pretty cheap too. Apparently, this will fit an automatic camry/solara just fine and you will re-use your existing EGR pipe by just bending it a little. I have not tried this myself, only read it on solaraguy.
*Before this comes off the car, I will need a set of OE injectors and OE upper MT EGR pipe.

Walbro 255 model 342 fuel pump installed in camry pump brackets $75
*Will need complete stock fuel pump assembly first - mine had to be modified to fit the walbro. Therefore, this will be a complete bolt-in solution for you - no fabrication required. I will also need injectors & egr pipe first so I can take off the s/c since this is needed with the s/c. Always fed Premium 91-93 octane fuel. No pic since it's still inside the fuel tank.

Set of 6 OEM 2JZ-GE (Lexus SC300) fuel injectors* $100
No pic - still on car.
* Need injectors and EGR pipe first since this is needed with the s/c

Ignition Solutions Plasma Booster* $50 **PENDING
* Need injectors and EGR pipe first since this is needed with the s/c

TRD Front strut tower brace: $75 **PENDING
There is a spot near the passenger side where it was apparently hitting my hood, it rubbed through the hood liner and made a mark on the bar. Nothing a little touchup paint won't fix though. See engine bay pic above.

JP Performance tubular headers and cat-less Y-pipe* Fits gen4 camry v6 and gen1 solara v6. May fit other models. $750
Front header has had a bung welded in for the EGT gauge (below) so if you buy these, you should probably also buy the EGT gauge as well - unless you already have a Greddy EGT gauge and probe/sensor. Powdercoating is coming off the y-pipe from normal road dirt/etc hitting it so the y-pipe has some surface rust on it, as well as a bit of a scrape from a speed bump, but no leaks. Will include custom EGR pipe from rear header to EGR cooler. Also note that having these will make you fail a visual emissions inspection because there's no catalytic convertor... "for off-road use only"... I will include an oxygen sensor simulator so you won't get a check engine light. You still need to have a sensor or a big resistor - this only simulates the signal part of the o2 sensor, not the heater.
Image Image

Greddy EVO-II cat-back exhaust. Fits 97-01 camry v6 and gen1 solara v6. May fit other models. $350
Polished stainless steel canister, two resonators, 5" thin-wall tip. When connected to the cat-less y-pipe above, it has a very mellow sound at idle and a nice sound at WOT (under boost) without sounding raspy/ricey. My trailer hitch has protected it pretty well against bottoming so there are no dents and only a tiny scrape on the bottom edge of the tip. If I can't get the oxygen sensor out (I have a feeling it may be siezed in there) I'd like the buyer to cover the cost of a cheap universal one from autozone/etc since I will of course need an o2 sensor in my car. This will probably be about $60-80. The sensor in there is still good. I already have a stock cat-back. Since the midpipe is also a large/long item I'm not sure how I'd ship this either. Prefer local pickup/delivery like I said above for the body kit.
Image Image

Injen intake with cold air extension $150
* Need stock airbox and mounting hardware first (I may have a line on stock parts)
I modified the upper section to have the breather hose from the front valve cover connect AFTER the MAF because it was getting oil on the MAF. Red silicone hoses included. See engine bay pic above.

A'PEXi SAFC (Super Air Flow Convertor) custom mounted in camry dash trim $100
* Need stock dash trim first (I may have a line on stock parts)
Will include original box and instruction manual. Hairline scratches at top edge of screen, but does not affect operation as they are not in front of the display portion of the screen. I painted the front housing black then mounted it in the trim as you can see below. Buyer will receive SAFC and trim piece but not the mirror switch, and there will be a hole where my alarm light is mounted. You will also have to trim some of the plastic inside your dash to make this fit - I will take pics of the inside of the dash to give the buyer an idea of what needs to be done.

A'PEXi RSM (Rev/Speed Meter) with G-meter (maybe), all wiring, manuals (english and japanese!) and even the original box! $125
Apexi RSM attached to factory stand, with velcro on base - I had it stuck to the carpet in front of the shifter, just below the ash tray. I might also have the G-meter since I have the box and instructions for it, but am not sure where it's mounted in the car. Will have to pull apart console/dash to find it. This was originally installed in my car (before I bought it from Tiem) to defeat the top speed governor, but I don't care about that since I don't do big track stuff anymore (especially now that i'm going back to stock). This is already out of the car, all boxed up (except the G-meter - gotta find it) and ready to ship.
Image Image

Greddy 60mm electronic Peak/Hold/Warn Boost (turbo) gauge $125
Black face, white lettering/needle, green backlighting - matches stock gauges very well. Sending unit, wiring and "brain" box included, of course. Positive pressure goes from zero to 2.0 Kg/cm^2 (BAR). Vaccuum goes from zero down to 736 mmHg. NOT fluid damped - this gauge responds instantly to any input. Both backlight bulbs work.

Greddy 60mm electronic Peak/Hold/Warn EGT (Exhaust Gas Temperature) gauge $125
Black face, white lettering/needle, green backlighting - matches stock gauges very well. Sending unit, wiring and "brain" box included, of course. Goes from 300 to 1200 degrees C. Both backlight bulbs burned out. You could swap in a bulb from the boost gauge if you buy both gauges. I highly recommend you get this gauge if you get the headers since the EGT probe bung is welded into the header.[/index]

Greddy 60mm electronic Peak/Hold/Warn Fuel Pressure gauge $125
Black face, white lettering/needle, green backlighting - matches stock gauges very well. Sending unit, wiring and "brain" box included, of course. Goes from zero to 6.0 kg/cm^2 (BAR). One backlight bulb burned out.

Greddy 52mm electronic EGT (Exhaust Gas Temperature) gauge with box and instruction manual $75
White face, dark green lettering (almost black in daytime - camera flash made the green show up in the pic), red needle. Does not have peak/hold/warn features of above gauges. Includes 2 EGT probes, one of which has a cut wire.

"Triple" (double plus single) Gauge pod to fit 60mm gauges for Gen4 camry including entire beige pillar trim piece $35
Buy one 60mm gauge and I'll send you the single for $10. Buy two of em and I'll sell you the double for $20. Buy all 3 60mm gauges above and I'll send this to you for free.

Sparco Manual Pedal Set $50
Used Sparco pedal set. DRILLING REQUIRED!! Some of the rubber nubs have come off of the clutch pedal over the years but I have yet to slip off it except when my shoes were literally dripping wet. Will include original box.

Used Magnecor Spark Plug Wires for 1mz-fe $20 **PENDING

DEPO Clear corners for 97-99 camry $20 plus your stock corners
Driverside has some hairline cracks on the surface that you can catch with your fingernail if you try, but they don't go all the way thru, and they only show up when the sun hits them right (like it did in this pic), and it doesn't leak. Pass side is mint.
Image Image

Chrome, red & white TRD trunk emblem/badge $5
See bodykit trunk picture above.

Stainless steel test pipe $50
Put this in place of your cat when you go racing, then put the cat back on before going home. Not legal for street use.

Exhaust turndown $25
Take off your cat and bolt this to the back of the Y-pipe to help keep your floorboard a little cooler when racing. Not legal for street use - will be very loud!

---------------------

There are even more pics (including full resolution ones) here: http://s601.photobucket.com/albums/tt10 ... n/ForSale/

Like I said, some of this stuff will not come off the car until I have certain stock parts and/or a deposit first. If you have some of the stock parts I'm looking for, please email (not PM) me even if you aren't interested in buying anything from me.

Again - Local buyers will have priority for ANY item. I WILL ship items (aside from cat-back and body kit) but I would prefer not to ship if I don't have to.

I would prefer people to EMAIL me (gibson99 at gmail) rather than use PM - I can respond to emails faster, and since I will be posting this to more than one forum, it's easier for me to keep track of who responds first.

One last time - keep all questions, including offers, out of this thread. EMAIL ME. If you don't know whether a part will fit your car, please don't ask here - try searching first and you will probably find your answer.

Edit 4/12/11: add price & pic for exhaust turn-down, add more info to some parts, and lighten up language about shipping - i WILL ship items aside from the cat-back and the body kit, i just prefer not to... and not just because i'm lazy. ;)
Last edited by Gibson99 on Tue Apr 12, 2011 10:22 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Gibson99
SolaraGuy Driver
SolaraGuy Driver

Re: Gibson99's Massive Back2Stock Sale: G4Camry,G1Solara,TRD

Postby yaddadaimsayin » Mon Apr 11, 2011 1:09 pm

lol @ lunch at burger king. quite a partout too. glws
l CP-e Intake l TRD Lowered/Exhaust/RSB l 20/5 Tints l Custom Grille l Alpine HU l Rocksford Amp l 2 10" JBL Subs l 6000k HID l Smoked 2.5 Tails l Satisfied Driver l
yaddadaimsayin
SolaraGuy Semi-Pro Racer
SolaraGuy Semi-Pro Racer

Postby DSM_Lara » Mon Apr 11, 2011 1:41 pm

OMG here we go again.... Every time I buy something another good part pops up.
1999 Toyota Solara SE V6 (TRD Edition) Rare Greddy EvoII/CP-E Intake/Renova Grill/Black Housing Front/OEM Hood Deflector :kp: :spam3: :spam1:Musubi
DSM_Lara
SolaraGuy Street Racer
SolaraGuy Street Racer

Postby Gibson99 » Mon Apr 11, 2011 2:08 pm

yaddadaimsayin wrote:lol @ lunch at burger king. quite a partout too. glws

yeah, it's like in the movie Demolition Man... "I would like you to accompany me... to Taco Bell."
Gibson99
SolaraGuy Driver
SolaraGuy Driver

Postby 1gSE » Mon Apr 11, 2011 2:26 pm

:bleep2: If only I had the stock intake. I want that extension :cry:
GTO-Vararam/Kooks/Spintech/MGW-P/Tune-12.9 @108
Solara-M62 @ 5.5psi
1gSE
SolaraGuy Semi-Pro Racer
SolaraGuy Semi-Pro Racer

Postby Gibson99 » Tue Apr 12, 2011 9:36 pm

1gSE wrote::bleep2: If only I had the stock intake. I want that extension :cry:

i may have a line on a stock airbox, so don't give up just yet.

---------

Items claimed so far (but not shipped since i can't take em all off yet)

Magnecor Wires
TRD Strut Bar
Plasma Booster

Everything else still available!
Gibson99
SolaraGuy Driver
SolaraGuy Driver

Postby 1st Gen Sol » Tue Apr 12, 2011 9:59 pm

If your willing to sell just the Greddy canister so you don't have to take out the o2 sensor, I'd be interested. It would have to be shipped though. I also have the stock intake box out of a v6 Solara if your looking for one.

Let me know.
1st Gen Sol
Stock Sleeper
Stock Sleeper

Postby Gibson99 » Tue Apr 12, 2011 10:30 pm

1st Gen Sol wrote:If your willing to sell just the Greddy canister so you don't have to take out the o2 sensor, I'd be interested. It would have to be shipped though. I also have the stock intake box out of a v6 Solara if your looking for one.

Let me know.

well i just need to get in there with some PB blaster and try and remove it again. the greddy would probably not sound so good if you didn't have the two resonators. not to mention the gains from the larger diameter midpipe. If you can find out how to ship a pipe that's 7-8 feet long (i'm guessing) and isn't perfectly straight, let me know.

email me about the airbox too.
Gibson99
SolaraGuy Driver
SolaraGuy Driver

Postby 1st Gen Sol » Tue Apr 12, 2011 11:55 pm

^^ Sent you an email. 8)
1st Gen Sol
Stock Sleeper
Stock Sleeper

Postby Gibson99 » Fri Apr 15, 2011 7:24 am

bump - all the big stuff is still available. i've also relaxed about shipping. The only thing i won't ship now is the body kit.
Gibson99
SolaraGuy Driver
SolaraGuy Driver

Postby parkc96 » Fri Apr 15, 2011 7:24 pm

would you be willing to ship the corners?

2000 camry 4 cylinder: rims, tint, spoiler, head unit, partially debadged, custom catback, custom grille... more to come.
parkc96
SolaraGuy Driver
SolaraGuy Driver

Postby GreeKAvaLoN » Mon Apr 18, 2011 3:51 pm

i may be interested in the midpipe since i have a evo1 with only one resonator. if u want to sell just the canister what's the price of the midpipe? just out of curiosity.
are avalons supposed to be this fast?
GreeKAvaLoN
SolaraGuy Driver
SolaraGuy Driver

Postby Gibson99 » Tue May 10, 2011 8:51 pm

well since I can't seem to edit the original post...

UPDATE 5/10/11

everything that's marked pending is waiting on ME - i have been working a lot of long hours so i haven't had time to do much to the car besides drive it to/from work. I will not request money from anyone till i have the part off the car, boxed up, and have an ACTUAL shipping price to the buyer. That way if something comes up and I can't get the part off the car quickly, I'm not sitting here holding anyone's money.

Plasma Booster - SOLD!

Greddy Evo II - removed from car with no issues - don't have to hassle with oxygen sensor! It's just sitting in my garage waiting for a buyer!

all three gauge pods - removed, PENDING

SAFC - removed, PENDING

supercharger - PENDING

injectors - PENDING

fuel pump - PENDING

magnecore wires - PENDING

TRD Strut Bar - removed, PENDING

That about covers it. I hurt my back on sunday and i'm still sore (sitting in an office chair all day probably doesn't help) so i won't be taking any parts off soon, and won't be carrying anything heavy to the UPS store either. Thankfully all the stuff that's already off the car and pending is small and/or light.

everything else not specifically mentioned above is still available!
Gibson99
SolaraGuy Driver
SolaraGuy Driver

Postby Mr_Krispy1183 » Tue May 17, 2011 7:58 am

Gibson, if you'd like, I'll make the edits to your first post as well.
'01 zenki MCV20 Silverstream Opalescent
Mr_Krispy1183
SolaraGuy Moderator
SolaraGuy Moderator

Return to Wanted/For Sale