[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSD/4.0/DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSD/4.0/DST' instead
SolaraGuy.com • View topic - Fot Sale on Ebay. Not Mine. Had to Share
Auto Flea Market.

Fot Sale on Ebay. Not Mine. Had to Share

Fot Sale on Ebay. Not Mine. Had to Share

Postby corlon » Sun Apr 24, 2011 10:35 am

NiCe
corlon
SolaraGuy Driver
SolaraGuy Driver

Re: Fot Sale on Ebay. Not Mine. Had to Share

Postby Jabraltar » Sun Apr 24, 2011 7:58 pm

lol that's jokes! This might be the only time in my life that I kind of wish I had a baby...:lol:
Gen 1:Custom stainless catback exhaust,Injen SRI..NGK Iridium plugs,2 10'' Kicker subs in Kicker box,Alpine door speakers, Kicker rear deck speakers,Pioneer amp,18'', Pioneer H/U, Icon rims with Falken tires,HID's,LED everything
Jabraltar
SolaraGuy Driver
SolaraGuy Driver

Return to Wanted/For Sale