[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSD/4.0/DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSD/4.0/DST' instead
SolaraGuy.com • View topic - FS Volks LE-28N
Auto Flea Market.

FS Volks LE-28N

FS Volks LE-28N

Postby ndoyank » Fri Jun 03, 2011 8:44 am

Rims: Gunmetal Volks LE-28N 18" X 7.5" +43 offset w/ tires

I'm really looking to unload these rims as they are taking up space in my garage. For sell are authentic VOLKS LE-28N. The rims have some normal wear and tear with curb rash and pictures can be provide if interested. As I said im just looking to sell these so any offer will be considered. Please no lowball offers.
18' volks, TRD RSB, TRD FSTB, TRD springs, HID retrofit. Micheal T's Grille ..... Silver ICE
ndoyank
Regular SolaraGuy Member
Regular SolaraGuy Member

Re: FS Volks LE-28N

Postby ThurzNite » Fri Jun 03, 2011 1:12 pm

Tires included? If so, details pls?
Dr J
ThurzNite
SolaraGuy Driver
SolaraGuy Driver

Re: FS Volks LE-28N

Postby ndoyank » Mon Jun 06, 2011 7:48 am

yes tires are included, however they are not a matching set. 1 tire is low on tread, however the other 3 have plenty of tread left. PM me your email address and I can send you pictures.
18' volks, TRD RSB, TRD FSTB, TRD springs, HID retrofit. Micheal T's Grille ..... Silver ICE
ndoyank
Regular SolaraGuy Member
Regular SolaraGuy Member

Return to Wanted/For Sale