[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSD/4.0/DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSD/4.0/DST' instead
SolaraGuy.com • View topic - MR2 Turbo Final Drive 4.28
Auto Flea Market.

MR2 Turbo Final Drive 4.28

MR2 Turbo Final Drive 4.28

Postby hybrid2 » Sun Jun 12, 2011 11:10 am

Willing to trade or just straight up sell my final drive, output shaft and trans oil pump gear from my 93 MR2 Turbo transaxle.

Direct swap over pretty much for the E - series transaxles. Just need to press out your gear set and press it back onto the output shaft and then just swap the ring gear on the differential.

Benefits of swapping to this final drive set for you guys is that you will get shorter gearing for quicker acceleration and most likely better 1/4 times

(1/8 and 1/4 times posted may not reflect your actual numbers as this is a calculation from a modified mr2 for racing but the does show what it can do between the different final drives and gearset combos)

If buyer wants to trade final drives , output shafts and the oil pump gear. I'll be open to that as well.
If buyer wants to just purchase this without trade. Then it'll be $120 + shipping

Also have 1st - 4th gear for trade or sale as well if anyone is interested in playing with gear ratios

For the higher HP solaras/ camrys this would also be helpful in toning down on wheel spin depending on the gearing that you select. IE longer lower gears and retain your stock 5th gear for cruising.
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v461/zhao8888/siggy2.jpg[/img]

Progression.. through time and hard work.. only got me this far..
[url]http://www.mr2.com/forums/vbpicgallery.php?do=view&g=700 [/url] <<<Details of my deuce
hybrid2
Regular SolaraGuy Member
Regular SolaraGuy Member

Return to Wanted/For Sale