[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSD/4.0/DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSD/4.0/DST' instead
SolaraGuy.com • View topic - FS: Recovered black steering wheel (2002)
Auto Flea Market.

FS: Recovered black steering wheel (2002)

FS: Recovered black steering wheel (2002)

Postby ozone » Sun Jul 03, 2011 8:52 am

The history:

My wife's car is a 1999. I bought a 2002 donor car. They both have beige interiors. So I sent the donor steering wheel off to be recovered in black leather. It looks really good, but when we got it back and I started putting it in my wife's car and my wife decided she preferred the beige. So I'm selling it. I had planned on painting the airbag and found some paint that looked very close, but I noticed that her 1999 airbag did not fit correctly on the 2002 steering wheel and the electrical connector was a little different. So while the steering wheel will definitely bolt up, your airbag may not. Also, I don't believe I can ship the air bag because it is essentially an explosive.

So make sure you are good with these things before buying.

It is black leather, not used (after the recover), came out of a 2002 Solara V6.

$180.00 + shipping, OBO

Please email me at ozone@cfl.rr.com as I don't spend that much time on this forum. I can send photos.
World's first V6 powered AE92. . . in progress.
ozone
SolaraGuy Driver
SolaraGuy Driver

Return to Wanted/For Sale