[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSD/4.0/DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSD/4.0/DST' instead
SolaraGuy.com • View topic - New 1MZ Arias Pistons & 22R Machined Eagle Rods & S/C Kit
Auto Flea Market.

New 1MZ Arias Pistons & 22R Machined Eagle Rods & S/C Kit

New 1MZ Arias Pistons & 22R Machined Eagle Rods & S/C Kit

Postby Slut » Sun Aug 07, 2011 10:04 pm

I have a total of 8 made actually.. 4 of the 8 are new.. but It comes with new rings for all 8.. These pistons cost me well over 1200... Its still stock 10.5:1 compression... stock bore (87.5) Ringlands are huge so no worry of breaking them.. I had 13psi to them on an old set.. Pistons were fine snapped rods.. I will give all 8 with all new rings and all.. For $1000.. I wont take any less, so dont bother messaging me lower prices. If I cant sell it Ill just build another 1mz.. I also have custom machined 22r rods with bearings to go with the pistons I have to sell with them... The rods were machined and will fit the stock bore. Again. These cost me again well over 1000.. Thats why I will only also part for $1000. Last but not least I have a full TRD supercharger kit... new belt pulleys on it... Supercharger maybe 75k miles at most on it.. I still have original manual with it. I have 3 pulleys I will include... the stock 3-4psi.. I have a 5.5 & a 9psi pulley.. I will include them all.. Supercharger kit I wont go for under $2500. You want to make me an offer on all 3, maybe Ill negotiate a little bit. PM me or email me @ 5lut@optonline.net... I accept paypal & im located in NY. Let me know if I can help any of you guys out. Again if I cant sell any of them for what I want, Im just gonna throw all of it into another 1mz in the near future.

Eric
Slut
Regular SolaraGuy Member
Regular SolaraGuy Member

Re: New 1MZ Arias Pistons & 22R Machined Eagle Rods & S/C Ki

Postby Slut » Thu Aug 11, 2011 11:00 am

...really... lol
Slut
Regular SolaraGuy Member
Regular SolaraGuy Member

Return to Wanted/For Sale